Options

What glu should DO

Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Glu needs to realize that this is a game on a PHONE and only a VERY select few will ever buy a mountain of gold.  They should REALLY consider only offering a mountain of gold to people but only at a REASONABLE price of no more then $5 which is still high but I figure with the greediness of glu I'll say $5!!!! I know that they lost a boat load of players already due to the greediness and are definitely going to lose more ALOT MORE.  

So let's do some math GLU if 5 people buy your ridiculously priced mountain of gold that's $500 for you YEAAAAA
but you change that price to $3 and 1000 people by it I KNOW I WOULD A COUPLE TIMES OVER that's $3000 for you it's common sense glu!!  Let the people have fun with this game!   Thank you I'm sure no one will even read this but thank you 

Comments

• Options
    And considering that I opened 90 #1 draft picks and only got 1 five star player a middle reliever at that and a mountain of gold is only 34 #1 draft picks I dont think it's much to ask for guys will never be able able to compete and quit this good that has a lot of potential 
  • Options
    Blue leopard your thoughts 
  • Options
    WashedupWashedup Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Lol lol lol.... no way he will respond
  • Options
    In fact I'll lay you odds.... 20 energy drinks to one that he doesn't respond
  • Options
    Lol lol lol .... no way he will respond
  • Options
    In fact I'll lay you odds of 20 energy drinks to one that he won't respond!!
  • Options
    badbullydogbadbullydog Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Why even if you do pay for gold and get decent players glu will just jail you like they did me . Even if you can prove you purchases were legit . 
  • Options
    LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Why even if you do pay for gold and get decent players glu will just jail you like they did me . Even if you can prove you purchases were legit . 
    Have we heard of anybody getting access to their accounts again?

Do you have access again badbully?
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I haven't. Only recourse you seem to have is getting a refund from ITunes or Google Play. I know I have contacted Glu through the in-app messaging system, and it takes 3-5 days for them to respond. From what I've seen and heard from others... they won't even respond if your team is jailed.

However... your jailed team is still in the rotation of teams you face. I posted screenshots of me playing a jailed team in the championship game of a tournament. Needless to say... I lost... and that tournament was a waste of $$$ for me.