Options

Evo tokens

aguasharksaguasharks Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Once I recibe the Evo tokens from the club rewards they disappear there not showing in my team even tho I'm bronce and my club is higher I should be able to have them for when needed since I work hard for them. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    This happened to me until my team went silver. Once you have players eligible to be EVO'ed, they show next to the EXP tokens on the team screen.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    This happened to me until my team went silver. Once you have players eligible to be EVO'ed, they show next to the EXP tokens on the team screen.
    This is exactly right. There is no way to evolve a bronze player to bronze. You must be at silver or above to be able to evolve a player. So you will not see the EVO tokens until your team is silver or higher. All that you have collected will show up once you achieve silver.
  • Options
    ewueagsewueags Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have not been receiving any club level up rewards for a few weeks. Customer service says I have them all, yet my tota has never increased! I just leveled up to platinum, same as my club, have players that can level up with evo tokens, but still have not received them. Anyone know how to get those rewards? Also the blue cash, draft picks, etc. i am getting nothing for club level ups...