do idle games ever go away?

jwarjwar Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
if your opponent stops playing, is there any way to get rid of the game so a new one can be started? I'm at the max number of games, but only a couple are actually active... 

Comments

• AbandonedBarnsAbandonedBarns Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    They're supposed to expire after 24 hrs., but I believe this is not currently working. I read on another thread that it probably won't get fixed until v1.0.2. 

There was a comment on that other thread though that helped me with this. Apparently, if you start a game by searching for the team name of one of your idle games, then cancel the game and then choose to block the team it will erase both you current and idle games. 
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    They're supposed to expire after 24 hrs., but I believe this is not currently working. I read on another thread that it probably won't get fixed until v1.0.2. 

There was a comment on that other thread though that helped me with this. Apparently, if you start a game by searching for the team name of one of your idle games, then cancel the game and then choose to block the team it will erase both you current and idle games. 
    Yes I posted that. IT WORKS.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool: