Stop jailing my teams

kccrush1kccrush1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
stop jailing my teams you guys suck 

Comments

• kccrush1kccrush1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Stop jailing my teams dammit 
  • Tsjames45Tsjames45 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I got jailed today to. What the hell for?
  • badbullydogbadbullydog Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I just got jailed for actually spending my hard earned money to improve my team . Once I did they jailed me . Glu games is just a money scam who doesn't care about paying customers
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Again... put in App/Google play store refund tickets. You have proof you paid for the gold, yet not your game doesn't work because of their error. You should get your money back.
  • badbullydogbadbullydog Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thanks ruffriders23 I just did that . I'm getting a $280 refund from apple support . Because like I told glu's fake support . I spent my money to play . I don't need to hack or cheat . So I hope all wrongfully jailed teams  do it so glu starts to see they screwed up . They won't care until it shows in their bottom end
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Thanks ruffriders23 I just did that . I'm getting a $280 refund from apple support . Because like I told glu's fake support . I spent my money to play . I don't need to hack or cheat . So I hope all wrongfully jailed teams  do it so glu starts to see they screwed up . They won't care until it shows in their bottom end

they still wont care

Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The big question is where is the GLU for liaison for this game?  Lots of questions from the players community and no answers from GLU. 

Not very supportive. 
  • tiletech78tiletech78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This gAme is BS. GLU has turned greedy since MLB affiliated. 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    BlueLeapord is the "game liaison" for these boards and Glu... but he only shows up here and there, is absolutely NO HELP when he does show up. Glu doesn't care... plain and simple.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    This gAme is BS. GLU has turned greedy since MLB affiliated. 

lol, they were greedy before the MLB licensing...they're just Nazis now.