TSB17 is very unstable

DTForeverDTForever Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
It often crashes during loading. Sometimes it just freezes when playing manually.
Reward is often missing when collecting.
These problems often happen on droid.

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Noting the issues on Droid, if you can bring up specifics, it would be easier to deliver to the team.  Appreciate it though!
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Not just droid buddy it takes 3 minutes to play a competition game as opposed to 30 seconds lost my streaks a few times due to lagging and crashing
  • DTForeverDTForever Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I finally figure it out after 200 games.
    The game often crashes at the loading before first inning or after the last inning.
    It also often gets stuck at 89% loading after end game.
    No matter it is the most recent release or not. The crashing behaves the same.
    Please tell your testers to do longevity tests and you will find it.

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The load times have CERTAINLY increased from 16 to 17. From booting the game, down to playing a game... you are waiting for it to load.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy J7, and mine will hang at 89% loading from time-to-time. I force the game to stop, clear cache, run Cleanmaster to free up memory, and try again. Sometimes it still hangs, but most of the time it doesn't after that.

The more "improvements" Glu tries to make this year, the longer the load times will be. And... it's kind of odd because more graphics intensive games don't take as long to load on my phone as TSB does. It's something on Glu's end.