Tournament stuck

kingjp3kingjp3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So I was playing the tournament final the other day and lost. So I decided to use 1200 cash to get a tournament restart but when it restarted, the app crashed. Came back on the app and everytime I try to play the tournament final it just takes me to the final result of the last game and I can't start a new tournament. Tried restarting my phone but still get that bug. Any help???

Comments

• iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Start a bonus game and then exit your app mid-inning.  That will unfreeze your tournament game.
  • kjanchildkjanchild Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'm stuck as well. Missing out on good points and awards!
  • CaptainTBDCaptainTBD Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am also stuck. Have tried all suggestions I've seen on this board but none of worked. I saw in the one post this is "fixed for 1.1". When is version 1.1 going to be released that will fix this? 
    If you guys read my message above, I tell you how to get the game unstuck.  Start a bonus game and close the app mid-inning.  When you restart the app your tourney game will no longer be stuck...  
  • OzziePiazzaOzziePiazza Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    TheTrooper, tried your suggestion, didn't work. Third time I've lost in the final, tried to restart and game crashed, losing my tournament progression. The first two times I tried watching a video and it crashed when then video ended. Last time a paid the 1200 and it crashed. Can not restart the tournament, it shows the box score of the last game when I hit "play". Frustrating. 
    It happened to me again yesterday, and to unfreeze the tournament game I started a bonus game - played to the end, and swiped out of the application as the final screen which says "you won!" was loading.  When I re-opened the app, my tournament game was free.  It's worked for me every time.