4 Strong players looking

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
edited April 2017 in Club Recruitment
We are 4 strong daily players, used to winning, not just competing.  Looking for an established club of like minded players who understand how to play smart.  Game chat homeless1
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• CUSETOWN420CUSETOWN420 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Join up with us bro, we are filling our roster and we are dominating. Get in while we got room BLAZIN420
  • CUSETOWN420CUSETOWN420 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Plus I will guarantee all of you promotions. Get in on this bro
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Still looking
    - Blueleopard
  • KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hey, i've got 7 in my group right now.  I'm super active and we are looking for a few more to help out.  Jump in with us and you can get the last of the bronze rewards and we will fly through and grab all the silver rewards too.  We are at Bronze 9 i believe. If your in Silver or higher division like me then you will help the club to gain rewards faster. Let me know.  Club name is OTown Finest 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Sorry Keith but 7 members hardly qualifies as an established club, good luck!
    - Blueleopard
  • AttainedAttained Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    You can join mine... we finish rank 1 only and put up mills . That's on y'all tho