Latest Update...

BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
The latest update from 5-8-17 has SEVERELY slowed the game for me. Load times are worse than before, and now in-game lag makes live-play almost impossible. Even after clearing phone memory, game cache, forcing the game to stop, and restarting my phone... the problems are still there.

One step forward (more options with update), 2 steps back (load times longer & lag time).

Comments

• Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I have a lot of errors with my screen after update. Where I should be seeing how much gold and cash I have, the numbers are just replaced with white blocks. The main loading screen when I first open the app is all black except for some white blocks where the loading % and the tips are supposed to be.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Welp... back to the drawing board!
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Seems to have worked itself out after restarting the app. Quite like the new gameplay. Not getting any slow down, and now inside pitches aren't always pop ups!
  • grislymarcgrislymarc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Game play is terrible!!!
    lag lag lag since the new update

"and now in-game lag makes live-play almost impossible. " 
     I totally agree
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Even trying to play bonus games. Load times are crazy, and there is now a lag time when I push the buttons to finish and collect rewards.

TSB wasn't meant to be a graphics intensive game. It was supposed to be a one-button game to play. Now... it is getting to be a phone memory hog.