Would like to start a club with 60,000 or higher team scores and active players, or join a club

Wackbruce2Wackbruce2 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited June 2017 in Club Recruitment
Looking to join a club that is active and not carrying your club like I am. Have donated 4 million loyalty points and the closest to me is not even a million. 64615 team score and all 5 star players. Platinum level 4. Private messages work best for me on the App. Thanks!!

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I pm'd you on ap but you never responded.  Good thing though cuz if your only looking for a top 25 club then we don't want ya.  

Now if you can score and your looking to compete for first daily, then look me up!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Wackbruce2Wackbruce2 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Dude your team score is like 18,000. Come on man 
    Dude, like I told I in my pm, I blocked you so I can't pm you with my main.  Btw we won Kluber, did you?
    - Blueleopard
    Just for you
    - Blueleopard
    Easy to take a screenshot of someone else's team. One minute and I'll show you mine. Still better
    Just for you