Options

Capping out prime CC Sabathia

dellytraydellytray Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
so I finally saved enough prime xp up to cap CC sabathia. So I capped him off and then I got instant jailed. All this time I spent saving the prime xp up for last couple weeks and as soon as I cap him i get jailed. not sure if it's a bug in the game or if it will be fixed. I made a customer support ticket. Will update post with the outcome of situation. 
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DTForeverDTForever Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2017
    I heard many people get jailed for this. upgrading prime to more than level 1 seems to be dangerous at this moment.
  • Options
    bigsilleybigsilley Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    How is it even possible to max him out? I can't even come close to levelling up Matt Holliday once.
  • Options
    I am pretty good at hr derby I use iOS and very rarely do I lose.so I am able to spend gold on the prime box and they had a mystery box the other day for 500 that gave me a lot of prime xp. Really helped in the ranking up of cc sabathia. I didn't have to rank him up fully when he was in mystery box I opened 5 of them and got him 3 times so helped in the leveling up process. If ur good at hr derby it's a big help
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited June 2017
    Derby is key, and you will not get jailed for leveling him up. Whoever said that lied. They hacked and got caught.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    dellytray said:
    I am pretty good at hr derby I use iOS and very rarely do I lose.so I am able to spend gold on the prime box and they had a mystery box the other day for 500 that gave me a lot of prime xp. Really helped in the ranking up of cc sabathia. I didn't have to rank him up fully when he was in mystery box I opened 5 of them and got him 3 times so helped in the leveling up process. If ur good at hr derby it's a big help

You bought 5 prime boxes and got the prime 3 times?  What are the odds of that?  Must be astronomical.
  • Options
    @mightymouse u will get jailed last level up of a prime if u use prime xp happened to me and few people I know. Is fine by using the box but as of using prime xp wouldn't suggest it. 
  • Options
    dellytray said:
    @mightymouse u will get jailed last level up of a prime if u use prime xp happened to me and few people I know. Is fine by using the box but as of using prime xp wouldn't suggest it. 
    Ive capped several on a couple teams. No problems so far. Thats pretty strange.
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am betting on the "he bought a hack, and got caught" theory more than capping out Captain Crunch got him jailed.
  • Options
    I am betting on the "he bought a hack, and got caught" theory more than capping out Captain Crunch got him jailed.
    If u where betting u would have lost ur money cause ur wrong. I also have capped prime players but if u cap ur prime player using prime xp u will get jailed. U should try it and get back to me. Use the 189k prime xp to do it not with the mystery box. Then comment please
  • Options
    For someone who was "wrongfully" jailed... you seem awfully ok with it.
  • Options
    U can tell how ok I am threw writing on a thread?? You are very talented! 
  • Options
    ellinas9906ellinas9906 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Delly is saying the truth...  I also capped off CC Sabathia to level 10 on diamond and instant jail.  Another friend capped Holiday a d the same thing happened to him.  I also get my gold and save it to upgrade my prime.

If y'all do not believe us..  try it out.  Collect all your prime XP tokens and level up a diamond prime to level 10...  

Trust me guys...  Glu devs have added this to avoid people having strong teams.

And they have the balls to call us cheaters...  I've paid a lot of money on this game.  No pointcin cheating.  I just use the in game tools they give us to play the game.

I'm furious at them but they will never reveal the reason for jailing because they themselves got caught...  
  • Options
    leborn23leborn23 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I wish I could see this earlier. I got jailed by leveling up my only prime to level 10 yesterday.
    My team is in diamond level also.
  • Options
    brutalforcebrutalforce Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2017
    There are a lot of people get jailed for this including me. We are still waiting customer service's response.
    I understand that sometimes people make false accusation to make fun of other people but what we are saying is TRUE.
  • Options
    Im not saying anyone is a liar, just saying I have done it to several using prime exp and had no problems. So if it happened to you, then contact customer care and it should be easy to get unjailed.
  • Options
    Im not saying anyone is a liar, just saying I have done it to several using prime exp and had no problems. So if it happened to you, then contact customer care and it should be easy to get unjailed.
    I cantacted customer service they said no one should be able
    to cap a prime player and there for I am a cheater. Made a response to their response I'll see what they say in a day or 2. Hoping they fix the situation but not looking good.
  • Options
    Definitely stay on it. I have several capped and can show pics to prove it, and have plenty of leftover prime exp, so whoever stated that is wrong. Keep on them.
  • Options
    yougotgameyougotgame Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    hey im just canned when get some of my primes to level 8~10. idk which moves cause it. I just realize after i engage some weird opponents. Did anyone recover your team?
  • Options
    hey im just canned when get some of my primes to level 8~10. idk which moves cause it. I just realize after i engage some weird opponents. Did anyone recover your team?
    No nobody recovered my account. Happened instantly after I ranked my prime player to diamond 10. Went to play next game I noticed club boost was no longer there. And checked club shop and was unavailable. There for I entered maximum security and hard to get out of this cell lock.
  • Options
    dellytray said:
    to cap a prime player and there for I am a cheater. Made a response to their response I'll see what they say in a day or 2. Hoping they fix the situation but not looking good.
    This is the most irresponsible  answer I heard of. Their customer service is still a joke.
  • Options
    dellytray said:
    This is the most irresponsible  answer I heard of. Their customer service is still a joke.
    I second that. That's ridiculous and whoever answered it doesn't know anything about the game. Has anyone tried to message blueleopard about it? That may be more helpful at this point.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    It's just like when I didn't get my 400 gold when I leveled up from Silver to Gold. Juan from Customer Service told me that since I had more than 400 gold in my account, I must have received it. Ticket closed.

Lazy customer service! Maybe BlueLeopard can explain this one... but my guess is he can't.

• Options
    leborn23leborn23 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Their response looks like "go fuk urself" to me.

• Options
    leborn23 said:
    Their response looks like "go fuk urself" to me.

That's nice they are a really looking into it for u. Told me straight up I was a cheater and will not u flag this account. Going to make another ticket maybe they will look into it again now that more people are having the issue.
  • Options
    yougotgameyougotgame Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    dellytray said:
    No nobody recovered my account. Happened instantly after I ranked my prime player to diamond 10. Went to play next game I noticed club boost was no longer there. And checked club shop and was unavailable. There for I entered maximum security and hard to get out of this cell lock.
    They are the worst money grabber. Another two days passed and still no response.
  • Options
    You have the same customer support person every single time... you will NEVER change them. So, the new ticket will go to the same person that called you a cheater. Once he/she reads the notes... they will simply close the ticket out and move on.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    You have the same customer support person every single time... you will NEVER change them. So, the new ticket will go to the same person that called you a cheater. Once he/she reads the notes... they will simply close the ticket out and move on.
    It is exactly what they do best. I spend more than 500 but I wasn't treated in any good way as a "customer". I have another friend just jailed for this issue. No one from glu wants to come out and explain. WTF.
  • Options
    Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I've opened two tickets and had two different people respond, FWIW.
  • Options
    Juan is the ONLY guy that has EVER responded to me this year.
  • Options
    DNess27DNess27 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Yea I've had different people respond as well