2x Gold Not Working Again

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports
Again, got the 2x gold notification. Still only paying out 4 gold. *Working Now*

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The offers are 2x gold... not the videos.
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    The offers are 2x gold... not the videos.

The offer doesn't explicitly say videos, but it always includes videos. The last time, you made this same point, and the 2x videos started working later that day.
  • Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited June 2017
    So then be patient. The offers and videos do not go 2x at the same time (nor do they go back at the same time). It will probably be today, some time quite soon.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Ace1234NY said:
    So then be patient. The offers and videos do not go 2x at the same time (nor do they go back at the same time). It will probably be today, some time quite soon.

They weren't working for me at first, but are now.  Started working around 1 pm.  Relax guys. 
    Okay, still not getting 2x gold for videos. Now I'm getting worried. This is way later than it's ever kicked in before. Some people say they are getting it though. Most not.
    Ya... 4 gold for me. Seems like only certain servers are getting 8 gold.
  • JoeyFingazJoeyFingaz Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    have gotten double gold for my videos since Friday afternoon around 2 pm I think.. love it but the wait in between ads is brutal I miss spamming it..
    edited June 2017
    Really crappy that some people apparently just don't get 2x videos this weekend while others do. Best thing I could say is just do the Lords Mobile download and open offer if you have it. Reset ad ID, repeat. It's 82 gold every time. The whole process only takes a few minutes.
    My Fyber offers haven't paid out in weeks... so not everyone can do that.