Options

Where are the EVO'S ???

newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
How in the hell can you upgrade with no EVO's?  They are only available in various mystery boxes as we all know.. I would say I've pulled 30 improvement boxes plus all the other possible boxes and zero **** ZILCH EVO's. OK so now the love affair is about over. If you can't continue to upgrade your players what's the point? Any ideas?? Help a brother out here!!

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited June 2017
    As your club levels up you'll be awarded EVO coins.  So join a club, reap the benifits.  Also you wont be able to use the EVOs u til you are a silver teir team.  No evolving Bronze teams.
  • Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Sorry I forgot to mention..... Yes I had some EVO's 120 or so plus the 75 I was awarded when I went platinum. I have pulled 6 total from boxes. Never received one from MY (El Cojones) club loyalty boxes and we are gold level 7. Basically they are making me get new players to be competitive. I would love to keep most of my players (all 5* gold maxed at 10), but I can't. Also have pulled roughly 30 of those upgrade (300 gold boxes).....never evo, always blue cash or xp's
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    If you redraft current players it will also evolve them.