Best game plan?

Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I'm right at 29000 rating with my team. Every pitcher over 80, batters 85 and higher. Auto play against 23000 teams and I'll get beat from anywhere 3-7 to 0. Majority of the time I'll have 3 or 4 hits. I've tried every possible game plan. Any suggestions?

Comments

• RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    I'm the same way brother. If you figure it out let me know too
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I'm so aggravated with the game right now. I've been using vs left&right and current. It's doing a little better but not great. I always try to Auto play any team that is significantly weaker than mine but it always bites me in the a$$. If I play the first couple innings it seems to help
  • tiletech78tiletech78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited July 2017
    No game plan works when you don't know what team you will face next. Seems alot of people are frustrated with this same issue. Getting beat by teams that are much worse. I have a diamond ace who sucks against weak teams but dominant against equal teams. I think the game is currently rigged to get you to buy and spend gold on batting boosts. Hopefully in wrong but I doubt it. If enough complaints come in to tap maybe they will fix this problem. A problem they have rigged up nonetheless. 
  • HDubForty4HDubForty4 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The game is designed to frustrate you until say F it and start buying gold. But that doesn't work either, because the better your team gets the better your competition gets. I couldn't win a tournament in the event yesterday because I got through the first three rounds and they gave me an impossible championship game. My team strength is 32000 and they matched me with a 58000 for the championship. 
  • rolltide8722rolltide8722 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    My squad is around 56k platinum and I have the best time of my life squaring up a 125k squad whose roster is probably MLB all century 
  • Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    2016 TSB didnt have this issue as obvious.  I dropped my '17 team and restarted a '16 team.  

THAT version is amazing.  I built an awesome team, and the results are a .892 winning %.  I left '17 hovering around .600.  I dont to win above average.  I want to win most.  THAT is why i built this team.  Not just to face equal foes over and over.  Its a game.  I want to win.  Losing sucks = '17 sucks.
  • BILLYSBEANBILLYSBEAN Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    No game plan works when you don't know what team you will face next. Seems alot of people are frustrated with this same issue. Getting beat by teams that are much worse. I have a diamond ace who sucks against weak teams but dominant against equal teams. I think the game is currently rigged to get you to buy and spend gold on batting boosts. Hopefully in wrong but I doubt it. If enough complaints come in to tap maybe they will fix this problem. A problem they have rigged up nonetheless. 

• BILLYSBEANBILLYSBEAN Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    All these games are rigged..... even spending $$$$ isn't always that effective. 
    I play weak team and they rundown everything I hit.... 
  • 1marinersfan1marinersfan Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yes I think it might be a little biased. But really folks it has to make money also. Sometimes I just get bad luck maybe even for a week. But other times I can have really good luck. If people don't like it don't play the game.
  • Tarheel2474Tarheel2474 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've noticed that if I auto play until the 6th inning, then I play that inning, it seems to help w/my pitching...maybe just me though 
  • toberletoberle Member 9 Posts
    Like to rotate pitching staff with different events....saving ace for my priority events... for example.... match play starters 2-5 and then start my ace in playoffs .... repeat 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I have Craig Kimbrel prime I put him in the setup and my Houston Street prime in the closer. Almost everytime it is a 6 out save if not then I still have 3 relievers and my closer to go into extra innings.
  • AZNSWAGAZNSWAG Member 2 Posts
    Always play the first few innings.. You can auto play accordingly if you are up or down big in the game!! auto play is not always the best thing to do. You will get lit up at times and score like crazy at times but nothing beats playing the game hands on and gaining experience vs all different types of pitchers.. no different than real life.. Batters vs pitchers stats.. & you will get better relay the game faster =)