Options

Game sucks

jeffallen963jeffallen963 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I started playing this game in 16 it was fun got lots of great players by the time 17 came out. Been playing 17 since it came out on android. Spend money but keep getting crap. Win a tournament for 8k win 2 ice packs. Moments 2k daily box 20k. I'm about to drop this game like a bad habit    you have got to do something to improve this mess before you lose me and others off this game there are too many other baseball games we can play 

Comments

• Options
    weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I started playing this game in 16 it was fun got lots of great players by the time 17 came out. Been playing 17 since it came out on android. Spend money but keep getting crap. Win a tournament for 8k win 2 ice packs. Moments 2k daily box 20k. I'm about to drop this game like a bad habit    you have got to do something to improve this mess before you lose me and others off this game there are too many other baseball games we can play 

It's too late for them to backtrack now. The game sucks, and we're already halfway into the year. Glu screwed up this year, and it doesn't look like they even care. They are losing customers left and right. People are tired of their crap. Join the club lol. I had 3 accounts I used to play (bronze, gold, platinum). I barely even play one account now.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I made a kick ass team with guys like Rizzo and Arenado and got my butt handed to me over and over and over.  The more time and effort i put it, the more challenging the teams i faced were.  Streaks werent happening.  Bonus games i was winning at a .350 clip.  So i left '17 restarted team on '16.  My draft picks are crap.  Im 2600 games in and ive drafted two 4 star players.  No 4.5 or 5's.

But i win games on average.  I can count on my crappy band of rejects to win 70% of the time.

Great team = losing streaks
    Mediocre team = winning streaks.
    Losing = not fun
    Winning = more fun.

I did the math.  Join me on '16. Boycott '17
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hey... did you notice with the mass jailings and patch today, Glu took out gold from the club loyalty boxes? Good old Glu... giving players the middle finger once again!
  • Options
    MOSmittyMOSmitty Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I noticed that too Ruffriders and am none too happy about it.  GLU has decreased the amount of gold in all rewards and now they are removing it completely from some of them.  That's crap!!!
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    All about their profits. Wait until the videos magically become unavailable like they were a month ago for SO many of us. It's all about Glu forcing you to buy their EXTREMELY overpriced gold.