My Team

febreze15febreze15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Apparently I've been jailed and GLU has yet to tell me why or anything about it, I never did any gold or cash hacks, so why did this happen? The team I've put so much time into building just isnt fun if I can't get anywhere with them?

Also, they have time to jail me for no real reason, but do nothing about these clubs that magically have unlimited boosts and bonus games? Or these clubs that mathematically cant put up the numbers they do without not sleeping for a whole weekend? Come on now...

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I talked about this... Glu had an employee hacking the system after the latest patch... so they did a mass-jailing of hackers and legit players. Glu simply isn't smart enough to just jail the hackers... or the hacked teams... they are from the communist theory of dictatorship... mass jailings for guilty, AND innocent.

The only thing you can do is go to your store (ITunes or PlayStore) and get a refund for all money spent on the game. Don't bother with Customer Non-Support in the game... as Juan... Jose... Nemish... or whatever other foreign person in a call center will just call you a cheater, and close the ticket. They don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Oh... and if anyone decides to name-drop BlueLeopard for him to go to... he will just point you to Customer Non-Support... as I don't really know what his job is on these boards other than being the token Glu employee to make it seem legit.
  • febreze15febreze15 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Thing is, I spent $1 on the game...so I could play Ad free.  I never did any hacks or anything, and I could rat out at least 40 other dudes who I know for a fact have hacked.  If they reverse me, I'll sing like a canary
    This board isn't a way to contact Glu... they don't monitor it, and frankly don't care about it.
    So how does one contact glu, without going thru a useless customer support?
    You don't. They don't use social media as a way to contact them... I've tried. In-game Customer Non-Support is the only way I've seen to contact them. And... the problem there is the people answering are in a foreign center, and the responses often aren't even on the topic you contacted them about!
    Yea it's copy and paste over and over