Ok who's the idiot in charge on here?

BranchyBranchy Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Are you people kidding me or what. I update this stupid app and I'm instantly jailed. For what? I have no gold I can barley win a game and I have no good players are you f**king people kidding me? 

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Welcome to Glu. Don't bother with BlueLeopard... he will send you to in-game Customer Non-Support, where Juan... Jose... Nemish... or some other person in a foreign center will call you a cheater, and close the ticket.

Just do what everyone else does... move on to a new game. Glu has screwed up TSB 2017 with each and every decision they have made from day 1. It's like a new team took over from 2016 to 2017, and the inmates are running the asylum now. The 2017 team is about as worthless as a peddle powered wheelchair!
  • BranchyBranchy Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Bluleopard? Bahahah is that a joke? That's the forum masters name. Yeah these people are a punch of ass clowns. I suppose I can just hook this thing to a computer and find the real answer and the real names of these homos 
  • BranchyBranchy Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Moral of the story is you should be a little more careful who you steal money from glu weather it be $10 or $10,000.