Fix For Crash on Loading Screen??

masonworldmasonworld Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Running latest version of TSB17 on iPad mini running iOS 10.3.2

During load, it freezes at 10%, then it crashes at 43% EVERY SINGLE TIME. Been happening for 2 days now, need a fix.

Updated to the latest version in the App Store - no help.
Deleted and reinstalled the app -- no help.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Mark

Comments

• jgag247jgag247 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Having the same issue with my mini
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    PM me your username so I can try to repro it with our dev console.
  • NYDiablosNYDiablos Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having this exact same issue, I purchased the stadium pack for $9.99 and as soon as I tried to run the app after purchasing, at 43% it crashes every time.  Been a week already
  • CelticdynastyCelticdynasty Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My crashes began after updating to iOS 11 beta 4. All the other betas worked perfectly for me. 
  • smitdawg18smitdawg18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the exact same issue. I tried to purchase the stadium pack then it crashed and now will not load past the 43%. It's been over three hours now. So annoying 
  • smitdawg18smitdawg18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm running the current iOS on iPhone 6
  • NYDiablosNYDiablos Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the exact same issue. I tried to purchase the stadium pack then it crashed and now will not load past the 43%. It's been over three hours now. So annoying 
    Dude, you're ****.  Been at this with "Jose" and friends at Glu via email and they aren't helping for shit.  Tried to "verify" my account and they said they won't give me the account back unless I can name players on my team, how much gold I had, and how much cash I had.  For a game I haven't been able to play in over a **** month.  Can't remember, so I did the best I could to quote all the free gold deals I did, and they said it wasn't good enough.   Anyone want to try to get a class-action lawsuit together to knock these assholes down?  I'm sure there are enough people that wasted $9.99 each for it to be worth it.