Options

TEST

weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
To whom it may concern,

I ran the loyalty glitch back in the day and was jailed. I also ran a bronze team recently. All my primes were attained and capped legally, but someone DID add loyalty to that account. It was also jailed.

Round 3. I am currently running a new bronze team that has acted as a club holder. It won Prime Sandoval when Primes first came out. It also won Melky Cabrera legally this past weekend. I have played derby nonstop EVERY day to get gold for fan rewards, so I also got All-Star Goldschmidt. I spent the gold on boxes and got All-Star Correa and POTM Aaron Judge and Andrew McCutchen. The account is 100% clean and has obtained/will continue to obtain ALL resources and players LEGALLY. No glitches have been exploited and no one has tampered with the account. The point of this post is to see if the claim that clean accounts are being jailed is true. I'll revisit this post with an update if it happens to get jailed.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wait.... I thought you quit, 7 times??
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Wait.... I thought you quit, 7 times??

I thought we've been through this already...but troll as you wish.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited July 2017
    As soon as you cap those specialty players, it will indeed be jailed. I like your style, but I already did this same exact thing. 2 of them is ok. 3 and you're behind bars. 
  • Options
    As soon as you cap those specialty players, it will indeed be jailed. I like your style, but I already did this same exact thing. 2 of them is ok. 3 and you're behind bars. 

That's ridiculous. This time around I'm playing completely legally. To be jailed for being good at the game is outrageous...