Tap '16 update?

luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
Many of us are still playing Tap '16.
Yerterday there was an update that stated "World Championships! Top players compete for real world prizes. 
Exclusive specialty draft picks and players now available".
So I downloaded the update and nothing. None of these promised items can be found anywhere. 
Does anyone have any idea what this is all about? Thank you. 

Comments

• Deputy276Deputy276 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Not sure about what you describe, but I tried out tap 2016 yesterday, and batting was a whole lot easier and realistic.
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Perhaps you're using Android, as it appears that so far only iOS users have received the update. Not sure what all of these additional features that were described in the update are all about, as so far nothing has changed and no additional players are available. But thank you for your response. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The latest update to TSB16 just made it compatible with iOS 11.  That's all it did.
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Okay, then why didn't the update describe that it is to make it capatible with iOS 11 instead of stating that there would be extra features and players per my quotations in my first post.It seems pretty disingenuous.