Slugfest Roster

SmokeEater118SmokeEater118 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I've gotten my self into a predicament. My lowest slugger on the 12 man roster is a lvl 10, 3-star, 82. My problem is, that any draft pick I get under 82 is automatically traded in. This includes 4-star sluggers that are only under my 82 because they are lvl 1. I'm missing out on better players. Anyone else in this situation? It's becoming frustrating.

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I've gotten my self into a predicament. My lowest slugger on the 12 man roster is a lvl 10, 3-star, 82. My problem is, that any draft pick I get under 82 is automatically traded in. This includes 4-star sluggers that are only under my 82 because they are lvl 1. I'm missing out on better players. Anyone else in this situation? It's becoming frustrating.
    Because you are set to current. Change it to potential 
  • SmokeEater118SmokeEater118 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2017
    Does that work for both your regular team and slugfest roster? I always assumed that it was just for the regular, since that's where the setting is found. Regardless, I've changed the setting, and will update with any results. Thanks for the input none the less.

Update: For those of you with similar issues, this did fix the problem.
    Does that work for both your regular team and slugfest roster? I always assumed that it was just for the regular, since that's where the setting is found. Regardless, I've changed the setting, and will update with any results. Thanks for the input none the less.

Update: For those of you with similar issues, this did fix the problem.
    Yes, works for regular roster as well.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Yes set to potential will solve this issue.
  • Bigrick83Bigrick83 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do I set to potential?
    Bigrick83 said:
    How do I set to potential?
    In team menu, go to gameplan, scroll down to roster decision, then switch from current to potential