False advertisement?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
What's up the full screen announcement saying double gold for completing offers and videos that say it ends September 6th? Today is September 5th and there is by their account with their stopwatch still says we have 17+ hours to complete offers and videos. Now all be it there still double gold for completing offers BUT the videos have been giving 4 gold all day long. I get it you want the offers to start longer after and start before the videos start the double gold actually I don't get it. Why can't they start the same time and end the same time? And why are you goons over there at glu still announcing videos are still double when they are not and just the offers are double. Wouldn't be less confusing to everyone that everything starts at the same time and ends at the same time. Instead you all probably have fielded a lot of complaints saying you're video machine is messed up it's not giving me my double gold when it's just extremely bad communication maybe a plan that is not thought out to well...like I have always said about glu you all can't get out of your own way... all ways stepping on your own toes!

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We've been seeing mixed results on this.  Upon our testing, both iOS and Android devices we still have the double gold working.  A small number are experiencing the issue on Android.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It keeps flipping back and forth it's back to four with a hour to go and still getting announcement. I do have an Android. 
  • PerfectCheckmatePerfectCheckmate Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I've only been getting 4 today. However, my complaint is that I've only been able to watch 2 videos all day. There are no videos available today.