Real joke!

IglooIgloo Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm now at first level silver and playoffs are f**king joke! Pitchers always give 10+ points every time even if I have a 82 rating pitchers and I only get fly out or almost even if I only swing on strike pitchs!!

Comments

• 23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    You need better pitchers. 82 rating at silver is aweful. Level them up or draft better ones.
  • Skullhead777Skullhead777 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    What mighty mouse is saying is spend a lot of your money on this terrible app to have a mediocre chance of doing fair at best....
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Come on people...you can spend money on gold but there other ways to get gold ex. Watch ads do the offers, sure it takes awhile longer but patience is the key everyone wants to win every game by a margin of 20-0 but fellows come on now every team in real life takes their bumps...their droughts of winning.... waiting for their draft picks to pan out... patience people and will turn around
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Most of the people that complain about Silver playoffs being overleveled also pay zero attention to their upgrades.  They're one of the few things you can use up blue cash on, so I'd use it there.
  • dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    Learn the pitch counts,,,,extremely helpful to be patient in this game