Box values

spacevomitspacevomit Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
You need to seriously reconsider the box percentages because I shouldn't consistently get 1 and 2 star players with every 2nd round, maybe a 3 with a first round and mostly 3s with a number 1 pick. Sluggers are worse, I typically only get 1, 2, or an occasional 3. I don't collect my gold for weeks just to have it totally wasted for a few XP in conversion. Also, the HR derby is skewed far too badly. 2nd round of contest shouldn't kick me with opponent hitting 9 or 10 HR with bottom half hitter. Need to lower price of players, lower price of gold. Who the **** wants to spend $80 real dollars for a single non-maxed player, then hundreds on hold to max them out. Ridiculous. You would sell a lot more gold if the price was maybe 10or 20 for 10k of gold... Volume... People don't want to spend years getting a decent team put together and certainly not hundreds of dollars doing it...

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    You need to seriously reconsider the box percentages because I shouldn't consistently get 1 and 2 star players with every 2nd round, maybe a 3 with a first round and mostly 3s with a number 1 pick. Sluggers are worse, I typically only get 1, 2, or an occasional 3. I don't collect my gold for weeks just to have it totally wasted for a few XP in conversion. Also, the HR derby is skewed far too badly. 2nd round of contest shouldn't kick me with opponent hitting 9 or 10 HR with bottom half hitter. Need to lower price of players, lower price of gold. Who the **** wants to spend $80 real dollars for a single non-maxed player, then hundreds on hold to max them out. Ridiculous. You would sell a lot more gold if the price was maybe 10or 20 for 10k of gold... Volume... People don't want to spend years getting a decent team put together and certainly not hundreds of dollars doing it...

Amen brotha!!! Well said!!!
  • dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    I think if your platinum or gold or whatever ,the only picks you get should match that tier,especially if we are paying