Glu is jailing legit teams

13Next

Comments

• Ks35Ks35 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    What blueleopard fails to understand is, if I have multiple teams and one gets jailed that was hacked, and another gets jailed that is legit...my legit team should not be jailed. That's called theft. You can't have it both ways Glu. Can't jail for cheating and assuming someone might cheat again. 
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    All I'm really looking for from them is a little honesty and transparency.  Legitimate teams are being jailed.  That's a problem and you should all admit it's a problem.  So why is it happening?  If you just came out and said, "We have no way of knowing if you do numerous ads and offers that all of your accumulated gold came from there and it's going to be a red flag," okay, I could accept that explanation.  I wouldn't like it, but it's much better than being dodged and hiding yourselves behind a cryptic policy of not being able to discuss the problem.

Also,  when you inquire about this to customer service, they literally call your team a "cheater."  That's terrible verbiage to use, horrible customer service, and comes off as extremely confrontational and rude to someone who plays the game honestly.  You're literally calling out a person's integrity mistakenly.  That's wrong.  My feedback.
  • ElevenDFiveElevenDFive Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’m guessing I’ve jailed for no reason whatsoever, I only have 1k gold bars. I don’t even know how can I cheat? How long until they release me from jailed mode?
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    I’m guessing I’ve jailed for no reason whatsoever, I only have 1k gold bars. I don’t even know how can I cheat? How long until they release me from jailed mode?
    You won’t be realeased . Unless you co tact them and your one of the few they release . Most never get thier teams back . Good luck 
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    It's based on your account histories a lot of clubs/teams/player make "Smurf" or "alt" accounts they cheat on them to benefit or use them to play against their other account it doesn't mean your hacked/cheated the game but technically you did break a rule. A lot of Shady people out there and they wouldn't just jail you and lose a $10,000 as you say just because they have something against you. As a business owner I wouldn't want to lose a customer but if they are no good for me and are breaking the rules somehow I wouldn't want them near me even if they have been loyal customers for multiple years. and JTKG21 that really sucks you should contact them against and investigate the matter if it's true.
  • GiftedIsainityGiftedIsainity Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited May 2018
    We know 90% of the "legit" teams that are getting banned are burner accounts.  If you cheat on one account, and spent $10,000 on another account, you still cheated.

If you're part of the 10%, we'll be happy to help you and we'd know.
    Can you help me then? Customer support fixed my fan rewards this weekend but I played one game and it jailed me instantly. Still waiting on a response from them since Saturday 
  • jimboslice28jimboslice28 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I guess I'm banned..? My app says I have a corrupted version of the game and to uninstall and reinstall the newer version. When I do, it doesn't work, and the same message appears.
  • ehac1680ehac1680 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Happened to me as well. Got same dumb response from their “customer support”. Since they won’t fix their mistake I contacted Apple Support and was able to get all my purchases for the game refunded.