360 videos

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
This has been a habitual problem for this game amongst other things. I know unfair jailings on assumptions is also huge problem as well. Don't get into the cheating aspect I could live with it don't get me wrong it sucks but beating a team that cheats is so gratifying! It doesn't happen often but when it does it's an awesome feeling... better than getting a top player from a legend box. They're not going to stop all cheating but they need to show effort and jail teams on hard evidence not assumptions...it's supposed to be your innocent until proven guilty... I digress back to the original complaint the freezing of 360 videos. Glu you have a real issue with this you can't say that they don't have any other reports other than mine all you got to do is read these forums and read your reviews in the Google play store. People are complaining about it all the time and it's still doing it after the latest update. I have sent screenshots to customer service to bluleopard to Fyber and nothing. It's been happening since the game went live back in early spring. I would think it would have been fixed by now but all there is is passing the buck back and forth between Fyber and Glu with a smattering of that I'm the only one complaining of this. With great companies one complaint is to many complaints not pointing the finger at somebody else or putting it back on the customer. Great companies investigate the issue and then remediate the issue. In mean time try to make it right with the customer. Customer service 101...the customer is always right and when the customer is wrong the customer is always right. The first basic principles of customer service. Glu you all have a lot left to be desired. It can't always be a mad dash for cash. After all we the customers make your all's money whether through purchases or viewing videos or doing offers they are your revenue sources and they should running seamlessly and efficiently and in good working order. If they are not then you can't be making the money you could be. You've got to protect your revenue sources. People install your game try the videos and then a 360 video plays and it causes the game to freeze and crash with your phone then you got to restart that's a real big issue then the customer gets tired of it and uninstalls it and botta bing botta boom lost revenue and lost sales and I'm sure that happens everyday. It's probably an easy fix that could be implemented and be able to expand your revenue.