I have multiple suggestions

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
1.) I have a suggestion while everyone is crying and bemoaning Glu (and rightfully so) for the loading issues on Apple devices because everyone has spent half (in some cases all) of their life savings for a chance for their first 5 star player. In cases of all their life savings for a chance at their first prime player. Legend players and leveling up past the gold level there's not enough life savings in the world for that. Suggestion for the players... stop sinking money in this game. It'll just leave you heart broken and depressed especially when issues like this happen. If you are lucky enough to get one of those players your going to look back and be like I just spent $200-$300 or whatever else amount possibly higher or lower and I just got one stinking player and the rest are 3-4 star players that can't be used on my team. I know you can use the unnecessary players for xp but the goal is to aquire better players not keep a 3 star player and level up to half as much as an 5 star player that's no way to compete. Watch videos for gold it takes a little bit of time but no money comes out of your wallet and when issues like this happen then you don't feel like you've been screwed. 
2.)Glu now all that being said SHAME on you guys...these guys spend their hard earned money on this game and they get the run around with customer service...these people spend their hard earned money for a game that crashes when loading (and in my case when watching videos but I don't count because I spend zero dollars and zero cents on this game just because of this very reason)as much revenue as you all bring in, this game should be near flawless... yes...you all should be putting out an award winning baseball game year end and year out, customer service should be the cream of the crop but that's where greed comes in. Greed is a horrible thing it prevents things (in this case a game) from being what it ultimately can be. Now I'm not saying everyone is greedy or bad at Glu ( ie. Bluleopard) but the business plan is set by people way above those people. 
3.) Fix the pitching... if pitchers in the big leagues pitched like they do in this game they'd be ran out of the league. The other day I was playing a season mode and Fernando Rodney was the pitcher...12 pitches were thrown in the dirt. Out of two batters 9 pitches were thrown in the dirt and only 3 pitches made it over the plate. I know his control was a 90 but he wouldn't be the all Star that he is if he pitched like in the majors. With all those pitches in the dirt not one was a passed ball...I mean seriously. Again here is another sampling...right now I'm playing an opponent in the match up mode he has a prime pitcher with over 220 control I would say over half his pitches have been for balls... really... and that's considered good control he'd been ran out of the league with that kind of control.
Suggestion Glu make pitching just as a top priority as hitting and scoring are. There is more strategy with pitching and defense then their is with offense. Make the game more life like stop trying to gouge people for their money while putting a halfway attempt at a game. Use the money you all have ripped off your customers and put it back into the game to make it more life like. We don't need anymore events that cost us more money to play or have to obtain players to play the events. All we want is a game that consistently works no crashing no wrongful jailings because of messed up assumptions. We want an affordable game...we want to play and have fun not stress out because we have spent our life savings trying to get a better player trying to keep up with the Joneses when the Joneses are cheating and hacking and we can't keep up with them anyways and then we get wrongfully jailed on an erroneous assumption and the cheating team continues on....