Options

can you please check team blueleopard?

mashinatormashinator Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited December 2017 in Bug Reports
mashinator Member Rookie

Hi BL, my team PillarCF has been removed from club play. A guy on my club sent me login for new bronze 2 weekends ago red sox so I could join that event late and still get rewards and add bonus points. Club was baby all newborn players lower level possible. Club won prime Bautista that weekend for 1st. Then I played more over next little while. Dec 22 to yesterday I spent $501 Cdn exactly on 3 prime special offers, gold endorsements and stadium. Won Mauer prime in fan rewards this past weekend. I won Williams in walk off and I won enough prime xp and legend to level up. yesterday morning I spent $208 Cdn on gold 30% off to get another legend in fan rewards this coming weekend. I watched a billion videos. Yesterday was shocked to be jailed. I have over 23000 gold all bought and paid for or won on a great bronze 3 level team. Team legit and never loaded ever. 14 ish days old. been playing like crazy over holidays. Maybe they thought I levelled up players too fast? I sent glu a message and got back that they cant do anything development jailed it. Its crazy. I cant spend $ to build a team if im going to get jailed. Its too risky to invest. I can give you login if you need it to check. I built, played and bought it to 37000 in 2 weeks legit. Thanks PillarCf.

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    mashinator Member Rookie

Hi BL, my team PillarCF has been removed from club play. A guy on my club sent me login for new bronze 2 weekends ago red sox so I could join that event late and still get rewards and add bonus points. Club was baby all newborn players lower level possible. Club won prime Bautista that weekend for 1st. Then I played more over next little while. Dec 22 to yesterday I spent $501 Cdn exactly on 3 prime special offers, gold endorsements and stadium. Won Mauer prime in fan rewards this past weekend. I won Williams in walk off and I won enough prime xp and legend to level up. yesterday morning I spent $208 Cdn on gold 30% off to get another legend in fan rewards this coming weekend. I watched a billion videos. Yesterday was shocked to be jailed. I have over 23000 gold all bought and paid for or won on a great bronze 3 level team. Team legit and never loaded ever. 14 ish days old. been playing like crazy over holidays. Maybe they thought I levelled up players too fast? I sent glu a message and got back that they cant do anything development jailed it. Its crazy. I cant spend $ to build a team if im going to get jailed. Its too risky to invest. I can give you login if you need it to check. I built, played and bought it to 37000 in 2 weeks legit. Thanks PillarCf.

That's weird usually when spend that kind of money they usually lay off you. I've been in the same boat as you except for spending money... I'll never spend a red cent on this game or any other Glu products I just do videos and offers...but being jailed has nothing to do with leveling to fast or whether you amassed your gold via spending real money, watching videos or offers or winning through events or achievements. If you're 100 percent sure you haven't hacked, cheated in any way knowingly or unknowingly then someone either hacked your account or there's a cheat/hack on your club because if there is one person who cheats on your club the whole club gets shutdown...in my case someone compromised my account... I changed my password and my identifier and left the club I was on just in case there was a cheat in that club and started my own haven't had a problem since... bluleopard was a huge help... he's the only one that can be trusted...pm him he'll get back to you
  • Options
    Thanks. I’ll try and find him now 
  • Options
    I can’t find him to PM. Tried blueleopard and bluleopard. Am I missing something or are they gone? Any other way to contact. I have no issues with them looking at my team. It’s 2 weeks old and you can see the money spent and it’s not been touched   
  • Options
    Im happy (well sorta) to spend money on this game but not if I get jailed. Wining a legend in walk off and those $20 prime picks are smart by glu and I grabbed 3. Planned on another legend and prime in fan rewards which is why I bought 20000 gold 30% off offers yesterday. Cant believe they jailed this team.
  • Options
    Never mind. Think I found him at TSB blueleopard. Sent PM. He hasn’t been active since dec 16th. Time off at holidays perhaps or headed for hills with all the erroneous jailings haha. 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I read your note again.  There may be some cheaters in club. I don’t know. I just play. I don’t think you are absolutely correct. I have known others getting jailed erroneously that are legit. And I’ve seen some cheaters jailed and the club they were in was ok. I left club anyway. Need to find one squeaky clean for certain. 
  • Options
    I'm not 100 percent about the club that's why left that club I was on just to be safe because at that time bunch players were being jailed and I was jailed three times in a row and bluleopard helped me out each time but there was one player that went from 30 something thousand to like 100000 overnight very suspicious but like I said it's more likely your account is comprised and some cheat is using the same identifier as you are. Unfortunately Glu doesn't discern between cheat and honest player they just jail you and possibly the cheat keeps rolling on using your identifier. Remember with Glu you are guilty until proven innocent.
  • Options
    When you say same “identifier” what do you mean? Thanks. We all have an IP where we are. I suppose a router is an identifier. Those are identifiers. What else is one? How could teams have same identifier? 
  • Options
    I agree on guilty until proven innocent with glu and the fact that they have no real time customer service is appalling and maddening. I spent 208 on wed so I can play this weekend and rack up fan rewards to legend. And now I’m sitting in jail with a 2 week old team that’s never been touched by hack. iTunes becoming my only bet for refund.  Such a poor business model. I’d pay and have and will to play and buy. Also provide glu revenue with video watching. But I cannot spend more now with arbitrary jailing. It’s too stressful and not fun. I was having a blast building team at light speed legit. All messed up now. 
  • Options
    Identifier possibly your handle....in my case I think is was my advertiser id number... I know that might not make sense but as soon as I got out for the third time I changed my password, advertiser id number and left the club I was in and I haven't had any issues since I collect all my gold via videos and offers 3 weeks ago spent 40k in gold and last week spent 30k in gold so people saying it's because it's gold from watching videos and offers and not spending any money is b.s. even bluleopard said that has nothing to do with it... it's the cheats/hacks they are the ones who ruin this game.... I suppose they comprise your account and the ones do the hacks they receive their bounty but it's your account that gets flagged so they jail it without any research going into it....thinking.... ahh ha we got ourselves a criminal here Billy let's lock em up.... without due process
  • Options
    Interesting thanks. That leaves even more confused about why my team was jailed. I don’t know how to change password and advertising I’d. How did you?
  • Options
    I haven’t heard back from him on my pm. 
  • Options

No offense but that argument isn't totally valid that cheats ruin game. Glu ruins its own game. Glu prices for gold are insane. and its not a level playing field.

In Canada we don't get those offers and I have American friends who kick my ass because of it. I would have to watch 10000 videos to spend 40k gold. Its just not fair so I get why some people go for cheaper gold sources even though it has the consequences you mention. You are proud you don't spend any real $. Im someone who would/has spent lots of $ but not if i'm jailed arbitrarily without due process. Glu doesn't care much about level playing fields because they make revenue off of videos and offers you sign up for. If I lived in US I would hammer those offers.

Best offer we have available is 80 gold for some stupid app referral and that's been for weeks now. You can get that amount watching 10 videos right now.

• Options
    Can't get nothing for videos now...none are playing.... I get what you are saying... actually they need cheats to make everyone else spend money to get better.. you are right about what you said
  • Options
    good comments. Customer service unjailed my team out of the blue yesterday. I send them several notes and no answer. Yesterday got a note with a warning and unjailed. so im happy. however still very uneasy as I don't know what I did. I am still asking BL to look at my team. I just cant take a risk like that and invest in a team to be jailed arbitrarily. it may be an identifier issue as happened to you. I just don't know.
  • Options
    The more we keep the discussion up the more awareness of this unfair practice Glu does... it's the only way this will get better.. the only ones who don't care that are jailed are the ones who are cheating.... you're not going to hear a word from them they are just going to keep creating new teams under new accounts...Glu needs investigate people with 3,4,5 or more accounts not people that have one or two accounts....most people who have only one account are probably not cheating because they invested time and money into that team. To have three or more accounts that seems kinda fishy because who is going to invest that kind of time and money into all those accounts... you're just not... there's not enough time and giving people the benefit of the doubt they're not going to waste their money that foolishly.... that means those people have to cheat....one team gets busted...create a new one with a new account...cheat to get that one good..that team gets busted...and cycle continues to spin...
  • Options
    So frustrating. this morning my team was jailed again. 100% legitimate team and club. no idea why again. glad I only spent $20 or so on gold this weekend and not more.