How do you achieve VIP

malcolm1968malcolm1968 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Just wondering how you become a VIP. What are the benefits of becoming vip

Prev1

Answers

• SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    Yeah I'm really disappointed at a'll the posts of this exact good question that don't get answered by anyone from glu or senior players although I have a hunch that because no one knows the answer
  • Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I'm not one but from what I've heard is if you spend either 1k or $500. One benefit is you can get some exclusive players that regular players can't.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2018
    The VIP Program is exactly what its name states, it's a preferred program for TSB players.

While we won't be unveiling the exact formula for how people are added, I do have some say. At least on the forums, I'm watching behavior. If you're helpful and generally show yourself to be a good and likeable person, I can recommend you.

Once these forums get super active, I'll be looking for Moderators and they'll be VIPs automatically.
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I'm gunning for VIP in 2018 @[TSB]blueleopard :)
    I've dropped a ton of cash in the 2018 game so far and will be more active on this forum now..... hopefully I stumble into that secret formula ;)
    Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Been a happy customer/player since 2016
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same here, what can we do more of?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I'd throw my hat in the ring as a moderator if it ever came available...
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @[TSB]blueleopard
    need mods from around the world , so I can Cover AUSTRALIA and some of the hours we are normally asleep since im at work :):)
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Blueleopard 
    Is in game club or global chat monitored or just forum participation?

thanks!
    I'd put my money that there are likely "red-flag words" in the chat.... just my guess
  • bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    It sounds like a mystery. Be good, play alot and one day you just get it.
    Customer Care just wrote me that CC doesn't have any control and that the only way to get a VIP account is to be invited in..... not sure who sends the invites, but it seems developers and moderators have some pull
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Are VIPs not grandfathered from 17 to 18?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• alanat1979alanat1979 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    All I can say is from my personal experience.   I have spent money on the game.   A lot in '17.   I purchased a large gold package that took about a week to go through, meaning I missed the event I spent the money on the gold for.   VIP was offered as my compensation, along with a few mystery boxes.   That is my 2017 story.   Not sure how it will go for 2018.
  • foolsgoldfoolsgold Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I spent probably $600+ hoping for vip and nothing ... very disappointed to say the least 
  • slocu1slocu1 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    i Feel like spending crazy money like I have and a lot of other people have deserve vip I think that would be fair

• foolsgoldfoolsgold Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Well I guess I must of spent enough cause I have the vip hotline in setting but I see no extra benefit or gifts or the vip tag with my name :/
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I am connected with so many VIP’s and they are getting some crazy picks and bonus points.   Makes me sick sometimes but I will just keep plugging away.  :)
    I feel the same exact way I wish responses from glu weren’t so delayed and when you got them they made sense!  I’m hoping to get vip status transfered to 2018 from 2017 but the way things look it’s not gonna happen until Christmas awesome im gonna pay wages for glu to be ignored I guess I’m not good enough to be vip spending money doesn’t help 
  • John034John034 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I was a 17 vip and some on my club state they got an email they had to answer by April 27 which gave them the 18 vip! I could use it Glu!
  • Titan10Titan10 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I think with anything good or useful it's earned. There can be many factors involved so it's not just the individuals with the most available cash. Sometimes money can't buy you everything but your abilities to play well can.
  • carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Yea agree I think the more you play the better your odds of getting it, also spending some money doesn't hurt also
  • carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    My team name is 420cards and I have a 38k strong team and have spent quite a bit of money already but not VIP played 1000 games and so on so I don't know exactly the qualifications of becoming one but hoping to get grandfathered in from last year
  • jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I am sure they have the qualifications, my guess is it is there decision who is and who isn’t. Only time will tell. I am VIP in 17 so hoping to be the same at some point in 2018. 
    Hey buddy I completely agree you being vip in 2017 I feel you should be for 2018
  • Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I have played 16 17 and now 18 play every day spend money on game. Hopefully one of these days... Criteria seems to be top secret but see a ton of teams with vip status 
  • madmartinmadmartin Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You gotta spend money that's it once u get to either 250 to 500 then you'll b VIP 
  • madmartinmadmartin Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You gotta spend money that's it once u get to either 250 to 500 then you'll b VIP 
  • bigcountry573bigcountry573 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    They don't tell you a total you have to spend, but it has to do with how much you play, how much you accomplish, how much money you spend and how much time you spend on the forums, twitter, and Facebook for Glu as well or that's what I was told
  • Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Guess I will wait and see what happens. It is funny a member of my club sent message to customer care and asked about VIP status it magically appeared for him. I can tell you he gets the top guys out of boxes while most of us just get the 3 and 3.5 star players.
    im not really sure about the criteria don’t really think there is any.
  • AilyxAilyx Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I think generally you should just be a good community member. Of course I think spending always helps, but they won’t reveal the exact formula for how one might get VIP status