Options

Walk off hero

cascadechampcascadechamp Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I have no clue how to beat walk off hero all my players are capped 5 stars and I have legends and primes but I can beat level 4

Comments

• Options
    McRoochMcRooch Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    you have to score more runs than the opposing team
  • Options
    tapbbbitesballstapbbbitesballs Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    what's really frustrating is it's obvious the outcome of each level has been predetermined. I especially love the physic altering pitches, it starts as a change up, but wait half way to the plate it becomes a fastball, and the 45° curve ball that IF you hit it always an infield popup. Batters with a 90 point and above advantage over pitchers just hit lazy fly balls when you reach higher levels... I guess they want ya' to buy boosts.
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I find that I usually get through the first 3 levels pretty quick and then the 4th level takes a bit more effort (but can be passed without using boosts).
    At level 5, I can get to the last 3 guys without gold and can even beat the final match-up with only a "watch-video-boost", but it helps if you do one re-buy/retry with gold in those last 2-3 matches. So I usually save my "watch-video-retry" for those last 3 matches and also I'm prepared to re-buy once with gold and that normally gets me through.

Just a strategy that has worked for me....
  • Options
    docaviaitiondocaviaition Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I see walk off hero is cheating again, it is bull#$@&* when you have a 157 hitter against a 87 pitcher and you cannot get a hit. Tried seven times . They cheat us over and over again. Total BS
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    It is ridiculous.... They've ruined the best event. This was the most fun until recently
  • Options
    theoriginaljaketheoriginaljake Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I have better luck in walkoff when I try to go opposite field with almost every pitch.  Pulling the ball doesn't pay off much in this event.
  • Options
    KFullingimKFullingim Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I havent been able to get out of level 1 in the walk off hero event yet.. that is with auto play and myself playing
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Going opposite field has help me also. Bronze levels are easy , silver not bad . Gold and above gets really difficult . Still a great event to stock up on bonus tickets , cash , gold , trash picks for exp . 
  • Options
    ParkerC17ParkerC17 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Glu has descended to EA Sports levels of game corruption.