Options

VIP status

STREETBEAST81STREETBEAST81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
im wondering why I haven’t got my VIP status on 17 or 18 I spend money greatly and love this game just want my spot as much as the next guy

Comments

• Options
    mitchy66mitchy66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would also like VIP status.
  • Options
    Sophia_LenormandSophia_Lenormand Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am also wondering how to become a VIP subscriber. I am Level 24, #1 Top Star, have spent a ridiculous amount of real-life coinage --- aaaaand it's like I'm in limbo-land here. Just calls from Simon for gigs - no on-going goals, no story lines, no interaction with game characters. Not sure why there's not an option to subscribe for VIP game play also.

I play Amazon - Kindle Fire, just updated to 8.5.

My hubby-doll is a B-list dude, we had been at #6 Top Couples but after traveling and doing bare minimum for a few days we slipped to #16. We've had 5 dates, some 1-hour, some 3-hour and one was 8-hour and we're still #16. Am I just experiencing major glitches?
  • Options
    BamBam Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

• Options
    BamBam Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    That came from GLU
  • Options
    ladynatladynat Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     :):)  
  • Options
    jwhite6410jwhite6410 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've playing this game for now the 3rd release i have spent money every yr n every year I have never reached VIP status. I wish I got a invite n some of the rewards that a loyal player should be getting
  • Options
    ClobberClanClobberClan Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    They don’t want to help. Just get us to spend money
  • Options
    docaviaitiondocaviaition Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I had vip status on 2017 and I tried to move it over to 2018, now I don’t have vip on either one now
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited April 2018

They don’t want to help. Just get us to spend money

Well with any app of course they want to make money but as far as them not wanting to help so far I have been getting great support from the VIP email team and they seem to know their stuff inside out.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    KlitzKlitz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Be patient and have fun. VIP status is 90% mental and the other have is physically spending..
  • Options
    Mob5quadMob5quad Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Would love to get VIP! Send me the invite please ! Lol. 
  • Options
    farmstkfarmstk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I want VIP too lol! Spending lots of Dame Dollas on this game. Pick me pick me!
  • Options
    lordmagnoliumlordmagnolium Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    who has to invite you to VIP? a VIP player? Someone from GLU?
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    who has to invite you to VIP? a VIP player? Someone from GLU?
    GLU invites players to be VIPs
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    KUNKDAFUNKSKUNKDAFUNKS Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Always wondered this, seeing people get five free vip boxes from a group I’m in on Facebook I’m pretty jealous of those in vip. Few players got free prime judges who is currently a bonus player.. oh well 
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Im cancer sick, out of work and put in no less then 14hrs a day every single day but chemo infusions or funerals or surgery, ever since the launch of 2017. Most days im at it 15hrs+ And even on surgery or chemo days i play 5-6hrs those days. So if time played is the main factor, i would have the tag by now. Im only into the game $110-$150 total or 2 teams. So im thinking money may be first, activity second. But as a father of 4 living on a fixed income with a terminal illness, i shouldnt even be spending what i do. But honestly, it makes me really happy sometimes. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    gvelazquezgvelazquez Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    whoa bro, that was deep. Sending prayers your way.
  • Options
    getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    Im cancer sick, out of work and put in no less then 14hrs a day every single day but chemo infusions or funerals or surgery, ever since the launch of 2017. Most days im at it 15hrs+ And even on surgery or chemo days i play 5-6hrs those days. So if time played is the main factor, i would have the tag by now. Im only into the game $110-$150 total or 2 teams. So im thinking money may be first, activity second. But as a father of 4 living on a fixed income with a terminal illness, i shouldnt even be spending what i do. But honestly, it makes me really happy sometimes. 
    Man I feel for you. But I’m glad you have a hobby to keep you busy. Yeah money spent is definitely the main thing 
  • Options
    mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    I hope you have a successful and speedy recovery! Good luck and keep up the fight!
  • Options
    HuskerHusker Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    There have apparently been some people who were able to get the status by being active here, and on the Facebook page, as well as in game. For my main account it was money spent - as soon as I hit $808, I was awarded VIP within a couple of hours. I've contacted customer care about my second team, where I've spent about $500, and received a response very similar to Bam's.