LEVELING PLAYERS

BoominaboxBoominabox Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
How come every player you get starts out in bronze especially when your gold division that's a lot of gold,blue cash,xp and evo..They should start out whatever division your in..

Comments

• slocu1slocu1 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I totally agree with you
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited April 2018
    You have to remember that this game is driven by you building a team.  Unlike “17” you have to invest in your players for sure.  This app is also driven to do the free offers or drain your actual money!   If you don’t Want to spend then you will need to be patient.  Make smart decisions!  :)
  • Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Bottom line is your going to have to spend money to consistently create a better team or just be very patient and know it’s going to take time. It’s a lot of fun and very addicting too so if you don’t want to spend money just enjoy playing ball !
  • Blueyed7Blueyed7 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    How do I change my password if I forgot it? 
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    How come every player you get starts out in bronze especially when your gold division that's a lot of gold,blue cash,xp and evo..They should start out whatever division your in..
    It feels as if GLU is trying to keep everything fair this year with 2018 version. If your in the gold level as a team and draft a player it will cost you a lot of XP to take that player to gold. Will cost gold as well through each tier (bronze, silver, gold) but you would have really earned that gold player as opposed to rushing to level your team to gold and just draft gold players when you are there. 
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

It feels as if GLU is trying to keep everything fair this year with 2018 version. If your in the gold level as a team and draft a player it will cost you a lot of XP to take that player to gold. Will cost gold as well through each tier (bronze, silver, gold) but you would have really earned that gold player as opposed to rushing to level your team to gold and just draft gold players when you are there. 

This is all good and makes sense, but because of how slow it is to level players, Glu should really stop this nonsense where they have the certain number of wins that triggers competition from the next level to force us to advance. If it takes longer to level up, then we should get more time to play in each level with fair competition.
  • manny1220manny1220 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The hardest part about leveling up your team is when they throw the prime players in. Hopefully they make it easier to get prime xp 
    This is just an ideal!  Why don’t they use the fan rewards, or the tournaments which you still have to invest in to obtain the players that are equal to your team (bronze,silver,gold,etc.). Leave the draft picks as they are but changing that would get more people involved in the fan rewards and tournaments.   
  • Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Once you get involved with a good competitive team , you and the guys on your club will be very invested and very active in the tournaments and wanting to gain greater rewards for each other and the team. Getting on a good team is very important to moving up in this game with your team ! 
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Exactly tommygunn. I've been with the same club for 5 months. Friendly group where everyone pushes each other and we are top 25 every weekend and top 10 on most week days because of it
  • bigcountry573bigcountry573 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Great input tommygunn if everyone thought that way... My club is awesome like that just sometimes some don't play as often as they should but I understand life and people have jobs and family too... 
    Once you get involved with a good competitive team , you and the guys on your club will be very invested and very active in the tournaments and wanting to gain greater rewards for each other and the team. Getting on a good team is very important to moving up in this game with your team ! 
    Could not agree more!   Stay loyal and tap away!  😎
  • KFullingimKFullingim Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I dont mind aquiring a new player and they start out in the Bronze tier. Good teams take a lot of time and effort to build up