wackywaldo19

Wackywaldo19Wackywaldo19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I just started a new club and almost every time I invite someone on global chat it says too many invites or already in a club. How do I invite these teams?

Answers

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    You cannot invite a player that is already in a club so they would need to leave their club first. The too many invite part I have not seen before but that may be GLU maxing the number of invites you can send to ease the load on their servers.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BDavis914BDavis914 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yes ∆∆∆ that prior comment is absolutely correct. Your best bet would be private messaging that user first and find out if they are interested in joining your club. If so they can then leave their club and join yours. Or if they have too many invites, it is usually because they posted in global they were looking for a club and were flooded with invites. Once again private message them and if they are interested in your club you can tell them that they need to decline the current invites they have so you can send them one or if you have a public club they can just search you club and join.
    Yes ∆∆∆ that prior comment is absolutely correct. Your best bet would be private messaging that user first and find out if they are interested in joining your club. If so they can then leave their club and join yours. Or if they have too many invites, it is usually because they posted in global they were looking for a club and were flooded with invites. Once again private message them and if they are interested in your club you can tell them that they need to decline the current invites they have so you can send them one or if you have a public club they can just search you club and join.
    Yes that prior comment is absolutely correct. Your best bet would be private messaging that user first and find out if they are interested in joining your club. If so they can then leave their club and join yours. Or if they have too many invites, it is usually because they posted in global they were looking for a club and were flooded with invites. Once again private message them and if they are interested in your club you can tell them that they need to decline the current invites they have so you can send them one or if you have a public club they can just search you club and join.
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    He is correct. Once a player leaves a club its like he is a free agent.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    He is correct. Once a player leaves a club its like he is a free agent.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • zeldajenzeldajen Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm genuinely inspired by this article. It has 2048 cupcakes broadened my horizons and ignited a thirst for further exploration of the topic.