wackywaldo19

Wackywaldo19Wackywaldo19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Has anyone else find that in the walk off event that you can't hit around the 7 or 8 batter? You will always have to spend gold to continue. I find that frustrating.

Answers

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Just keep at it. Need a bit of luck at times but its doable. Also depends what level you are, i.e) bronze or silver. Make sure your guys are capped as well. If not, you dont have a shot at beating it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Helps when the defense makes errors lol
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Helps when the defense makes errors lol
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

Has anyone else find that in the walk off event that you can't hit around the 7 or 8 batter? You will always have to spend gold to continue. I find that frustrating.

As dkarski87 said make sure your guys are maxed otherwise you have no shot. Also it may be worth getting a batting boost on the 10th level on round 5.

Also know that this event is designed to be hard otherwise anyone with a half decent lineup could easily take those pitchers with lower stats. Below is what I had yesterday, minus Freeman which I got from the event, and it still took me about two hours to pass level 4 with pitchers having totals about 40 points below my batters totals. Round 5 was a breeze though strangely enough and only took about 20 minutes as all I saw was fastballs.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

As dkarski87 said make sure your guys are maxed otherwise you have no shot. Also it may be worth getting a batting boost on the 10th level on round 5.

Also know that this event is designed to be hard otherwise anyone with a half decent lineup could easily take those pitchers with lower stats. Below is what I had yesterday, minus Freeman which I got from the event, and it still took me about two hours to pass level 4 with pitchers having totals about 40 points below my batters totals. Round 5 was a breeze though strangely enough and only took about 20 minutes as all I saw was fastballs.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022