****BEWARE DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON TAP SPORTS BASEBALL 18****

HardknoxxxxHardknoxxxx Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
AS EVERY SINGLE PLAYER WHO HAS THIS GAME KNOWS THAT IT SAYS IN THE MAIN SETTINGS PAGE THAT YOU CAN BACK UP YOUR GAME FOR A 1 TIME TRANSFER TO ANOTHER DEVISE. THIS PROCESS TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO GET DONE THROUGH THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVERY DEALT WITH LITERALLY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. (I AM 37)

HERE IS MY EXP:

SO I WENT TO WHERE IT CLEARLY STATES (LOG IN TO EXISTING ACCOUNT) IN SETTINGS MAIN PAGE. CAME UP INVALID. MAKES NO SENSE I HAVE IT BACKED UP AND IT CLEARLY SAYS IN MAIN SETTINGS PAGE THAT I CAN DO THIS AND GAME HAS THE OPTION ON THE BAR TO SIGN IN TO EXISTING SO..... REALLY MAKES NO SENSE FIGURE SEND IN A TICKET.

TICKET GOES IN AND AFTER ABOUT 5 DAYS I GET A RESPONSE THAT THEY CANNOT. NEW POLICY ONE GAME ONE DEVICE PERIOD NO TRANSFERS.

SO OBVIOUSLY I AM UPSET SEND IN ANOTHER TICKET AND GUESS WHAT ANOTHER 4 DAYS OF WAITING TO GET ANOTHER RESPONSE OF THE EXACT SAME

NOW WE ARE AT 9 DAYS SO FAR.. I WAS IN A TOP 5 DAILY CLUB (EVERYONE READING THIS KNOWS HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS AS WELL AS HOW DAYS OF INACTIVE WILL GET YOU KICKED) CLUB KICKED ME OUT. NOW 9 DAYS CANNOT PLAY NO REWARDS NO DAILY ANYTHING. I HAVE ALSO SPENT MONEY ON A STADIUM AND I CANNOT COLLECT. (MY STADIUM IS ALSO UPGRADED FROM SPENDING GOLD)

SO DAY 9 SEND IN ANOTHER TICK THIS ONE WITH A SCREEN SHOT(SCREEN SHOT ATTACHED) OF A (VIP)GAMER I AM FRIENDS WITH ASKING SAME QUESTION FROM ME AS HE IS IN DISBELEIF OF WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME GUESS WHAT ANOTHER 5 DAYS FOR AN ANSWER

WHEN I ASKED FOR SOMEKIND OF COMPENSATION AS IS NOT MY FAULT I COULDNT PLAY AND HAVE LOST ALOT OF REWARDS THEY JUST SAY THEY ARE HAPPY I HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK AND TO HAVE A NICE DAY.

REALLY YOU HELD MY ACCOUNT HOSTAGE FOR WEEKS WHEN A (vip) GAMER COULD HAVE HAD DONE IN A DAY AND THEN OFFER NO KIND OF COMPENSATION OF ANY KIND.
IT IS INSULTING THAT I SPENT MONEY ON A VIDEO GAME MAYBE NOT ENOUGH TO BE VIP YET BUT ENOUGH THAT I DEMAND TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND THIS IS NOT FAIR.

I ASK EVERY GAMER WHO SEES THIS TO RE-POST, TWEET,PUT ON FACEBOOK. TELL EVERYONE IN YOUR CLUB AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO PLAYS MY STORY AS I AM GOING TO.

NO ONE WOULD EXCEPT THIS KIND OF SERVICE IN THE REAL WORLD AND WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT HERE!!!

Comments

• BurghStyleBurghStyle Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's "accept"
  • THEPIZZAGUYTHEPIZZAGUY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have never had any issues, you can back up your account using Facebook or an email address.
  • Jb27xsJb27xs Registered Users 8 Posts
    The customer service is the pits
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I think HardKnox is in the process of getting things worked out. Sometimes these things happen and people get caught up in these matters. Hopefully they get it resolved quickly.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I have noticed on here that customer care section has actually responded better than the generic messages on the game.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
    dkarski87 said:

I think HardKnox is in the process of getting things worked out. Sometimes these things happen and people get caught up in these matters. Hopefully they get it resolved quickly.

I noticed they are trying to help and that is a start. GOod point that you made
  • swillswill Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So far I’ve recieved timely feed back from customer service. I hope your issue gets resolved. 
  • rolltribe24rolltribe24 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am also currently fighting the same battle as you. I purchased a new phone and was trying to transfer the game to my new phone, in previous versions of the game I had no problem at all. The message I received was as followed:

"Hi Tony,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform you that the game is designed in such a way that your account is limited to one device. Since you have previously logged in a device you will not be able to login to the same account on another device. Please continue playing the game on the device which you have previously logged in.

I request your understanding in this regard. If there's anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to let me know!

Kind regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"

The shortsightedness on their limiting of this is pretty unbelievable and I hope this serves as a warning to everyone as well.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They will allow you a one time switch over to a new device, just keep speaking to customer care and it will happen. The message you got was most likely a basic response to your initial email. Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago and I got pretty much the same initial response. Just keep speaking with CS and you will be ok.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    That is pretty hard to play on old device if you traded it in lol. I think that is why i havent gotten my crossover gifts. Upgraded phones and switched from ios to andriod
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    In my correspondence with Glu customer service in the past I stumbled upon the key word “escalate” which seems to put me in touch with a supervisor. 
    So if it were me, I would write back that I have been a loyal customer of Glu’s for many years and this explanation is not acceptable. It is not realistic to expect me to sign in to a phone that was upgraded/traded in. Would you kindly escalate my case and allow me to correspond with a supervisor?
    Believe it or not this has gotten me in touch with a few very level-headed supervisors in the past who I can still ask for by name if I have an issue. 
    Good luck with your issue. 
  • mashhadmashhad Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Ineed mony