Reinstalled and Lost Team

FogCityFogCity Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
First off, I love this game, and even when it's "frustrating" because I go on a losing streak, I'm reminded how it's like real baseball - sometimes your favorite team goes on a losing streak. And, just because an awesome slugger can hit it out sometimes, doesn't mean he's going to hit it out every time. It's by far my favorite game app, even when it's frustrating like real baseball, and I love downloading the new version on opening day and building my team. I backed up my team to my email address, and one day while watching videos to earn gold, it froze. As I did last year, I deleted and reinstalled the app, however when I logged in to my team, my account was locked. Customer Service has only told me that there are changes this year, and I cannot use multiple devices for the same team. All I want is my old team back. I was super excited to get the name FogCity (Giants fan and my sister lives in SF and I was in SF for opening day), and I was lucky enough to land some five star players, and a few four stars. I've started over, and my luck has not been as good. I'm bummed because I lost my team (now I have to be FogCity2) through no fault of my own. I was at Seasoned level, and the team strength was just above 30000. I hoped at minimum, even if Glu couldn't give me back my old team that was connected to my email account, they might give me players to match where I was before (30000 strong). But, none of that has happened. It's one thing if I messed up, but I didn't. Like I said, I love playing, but losing all my progress makes me log in less. I wish this option to add an email would not have been there, if there is no way to back up your team. There was even text written about backing up your team so you don't lose it. But, that's exactly what happened.

Comments

• FogCityFogCity Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Update! It's totally cool! I actually read the FAQs and turned my VPN off, and log in worked. Duh :)
  • HELLOTHEREFRIENDHELLOTHEREFRIEND Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How exactly did you do this?
  • FogCityFogCity Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    If you have a VPN on your device, or anything like it, the game won't load, so you have to disable it. But, if you didn't install a VPN, then it won't cause any issues.