Options

Chat

sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
I am not sure if I am the only one that has this issue but I have noticed that I am having issues with chat and messaging. Some of my messages are not being allowed to be sent to other club members in private chat. Not sure what is causing this. Can someone shed some light on this. I am not writing anything bad and yet it wont send. Thank you and have a good day.
When you get to a fork in the road, take it  

Comments

• Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    This happens to me all the time. I hit “send” and the message just won’t launch. Sometimes if I reboot my phone and try to send another message it works, otherwise I just start a game with the person I want to communicate with and chat that way. 
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @sneezytaco having this problem as well. If you change your text to something slightly different it works but can't pin point what is causing i
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Happens to me all the time. If I already have a chat with them it works if I delete the chat and start a new one
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap same thing on mine all. I find that it happens when I send longer messages. When I shortin the message it sends np, but whens its a long one I have issues sending it. So this might be a bug that need fixing.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Yep,  this is very frustrating when trying to recruit new members to the club, especially when an event is about to start n time is critical
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Don't let me write more than 2 sentences. There is no way that is sending lol 
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    I have had the same issue. I occasionally get period happy...if...you...know...what...I...mean. When I remove those my message will go through. There must be certain triggers or characters that hold it up.