TapJoy Customer Service?

TripledoubleTripledouble Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I know Glu doesn't have direct control over the Offerwall, but for the entirety of TSB18, each and every offer I complete immediately gets marked as FAILED. I follow procedures and send in proof to TapJoy, but have never received a response or gold as a result. I have also emailed them asking if my iPhone settings were set wrong or something. Is there any way to contact/speak to someone at TapJoy directly that's not just through the app? There's not even a way to contact them through their website. I've also tried Twitter, Facebook, nothing. I would love to complete TapJoy offers, but with a 0% chance of getting rewarded, what's the point?

Comments

• TripledoubleTripledouble Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Also, just a note that in TSB17, while many of the offers never worked for me, at least some of them did. It's just odd that in '18, NONE of them are working. Sounds like something's not connecting properly.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I have done over 20 offers on 2018 and some of the also got marked as "did not meet requirements" which is false because I did. Other times I had no issues with getting my gold for offers. Which offers are you having issues with? Usually if you provide proof then you have no problem, I take screen shots of all my purchases or completion of offers each time. Sometimes it takes 1-2 weeks before I get the reward, it is hassle at times.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • sammyafsammyaf Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    most of mine I get but have to send proof.
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I have tried tons of the offers and they are always rejected or shown as pending. I tried to send an email to Tap joy but it came back undelivered. 
    I am on iOS and the guys on android seem to have smooth sailing when it comes to the offers. 
    And for my two cents worth, Glu allows tapjoy to be a part of their gaming platform so I don’t think it is right that they completely wash their hands of any issues with them. Okay now I’m done.