Options

Glitching especially during walk-off

snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
Hi. I have a constant glitching issue. It is really bad during the walk-off event. I have contacted customer service, but they won’t respond. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to stop the glitching? My brother plays the game as well and he has no issues. I deleted apps I don’t use off my phone to see if that will help. It didn’t do anything. I appreciate any suggestions. 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    What is the glitch?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I’m sure it’s pitcher hitch and ball disappearing. Happens to me a lot. But I just roll with it. My dissappntment is the runner at 3rd always going on a dribbler to the pitcher. That would never happen in real life game. That and the 20+ triple plays I’ve hit into...
  • Options
    That is the glitch lugoexpress. It is also slow to load and the screen can get jumpy. However when I play it at night, I notice it stops. Not sure if it is has to do with the amount of people playing in the morning into the afternoon that is causing strain on the servers. And yes the player running home when the batter hits it to the pitcher is completely unrealistic. We should get the option to run home when a fly ball is caught in the outfield or to 2nd or 3rd like they give you when you match someone. 
  • Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    But I’ve never had the 2-3 ball pitch so I’m not sure how some donand some don’t 
  • Options
    Yeah. I get the ball that disappears. A guy on my club has the 2 balls coming at him. Lol! He told my brother that he couldn’t compete against his pitcher because his pitching is brillant. 😂
  • Options
    scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The glitches seem way more prevalent in walk off hero than other events. Mainly the come back hits to the pitcher . This past week seemed to be the best I've seen so far . I think GLU may be working on fixing bugs
  • Options
    doomsdayd18doomsdayd18 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I hope they fix it. Another thing is being able to steal a base during walk off.  Need to make it like it really happens.  But overall it’s still addicting. Lol
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    The tagging in walk off is pretty bad also. I’ll hit one pretty deep right field and my runner on third base won’t tag at all. 10/10 in the majors the runner would tag there
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I ran into this on the final stage. I spent about ~660ish gold on three different sessions where the ball would be hit, but would disappear as a fly ball and would count as an out. It would look like a popup and the pitcher would get under it, but there was no motion or gesture like the ball was caught. If it was a lower stage, whatever. I would deal with it. But this was the last pitcher on level 5 (Kenley Jansen) and prevented me from getting a 5* Harper.

I already spent $20 on gold tonight getting this far. I'm not spending more.
  • Options
    scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Had the strange one again yesterday where it looks like you hit a comebacker to the pitcher but can't see the ball .  The pitcher mimes a throw home and runner at plate is called out.   Then you can clearly see the ball on the edge of the mound .  Doesn't happen often, this is the first I noticed it in a couple weeks