Open all draft pics

Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
It'd be nice to have an open all feature. Especially after some events when you have 50+ late round draft picks, it would be nice to be able to open all of them, put a list of players you got and their rank.

It would definitely save a little extra time, it's tedious opening dozens upon dozens of draft picks individually.

Comments

• TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    NO WAY !!!!! and ill tell you why , if you open them all at once you WILL only get bronze and silver max lvl players ..... NOW heres how my brand ne team on the weekend clocked up over 8 million points theres a special way to open the drafts to get the best outcome and i was getting 4 , 4.5 and 5 star players on ROOKIE haha ....

ok , pick a #1 draft it will be 3 star or better most of the time its a 4 star ( plat ) then pick late or 2nd round draft , the way glu has it set up is , your first pick is random but the next 2 picks will be either equal to or less than your first pick ,
    so if you picked the late draft first then you will only get a 1 to 2 star player no matter what , unless you pick #1 draft but it will give you gold as the default lowest pick, GLU even tell you this

SO NEVER EVER HIT A DRAFT OR BOX 2,3,4, PLUS TIMES IN A ROW AS YOUR GOING TO BE VERY UNHAPPY
    now with a little playing around I FOUND another algorithm , pick 2 x 2nd round drafts , pick 2 lte round drafts then buy a box or #1 draft and BOOOOOOM !!! 5 star most of the time the rest 4.5 star and this a new team havent played a game and i already have 4.5 and 5 star players , so from the blue box i got Herrera special , benintendi , devers, russell , albiies, a 4 star herrera so in 3 days my team hit 21687 in strength and 8281163 point ........

kkilling it now try it
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Spyder1 said:

It'd be nice to have an open all feature. Especially after some events when you have 50+ late round draft picks, it would be nice to be able to open all of them, put a list of players you got and their rank.

It would definitely save a little extra time, it's tedious opening dozens upon dozens of draft picks individually.

I totally agree. I would love a feature to maybe open around 10 at a time just to speed stuff up. Getting a bunch of late round draft picks and opening them 1 at a time takes forever.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    what i would like instead of that , is the ability to trade say 10 late round drafts for a second round draft or 10 round 1 drafts for a #1 draft pick ,

THERES NO SUCH THING AS A BAD IDEA
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Would love to open em all at once