Slugfest Pickem multiplier not working?

superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
edited June 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Anyone out there can please confirm if this is working? I am on Android, I have all my patches complete for the great white north, I do have Angels sluggers today. I see the angels bonus but not the 1.3 pickem multiplier. Last week I noticed I wasn't getting any as well but I though maybe because I didn't meet the bonus player requirement. I am in a single member only club.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I would have to see the screen showing to bonus points and know what level it was for to be more helpful. Are you just getting 300 per HR for your angel?
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Yes just bonus points for angels.
    That’s what it should be. But instead of it being 300 bonus points for a HR, it should be about 330 per HR. 
    The 1.3 multiplier only applies to bonus points. It doesn’t apply if you play without an angel 
    I will get a screenshot later. But that is not happening. I am getting 300 per Angel homerun and then the normal point progression.
    Gotcha. Weird
    No idea 
    edited June 2018
    So I posted this in the MLB 2017 forum as well and this is what I got as feedback. You only get the 1.3 multiplier bonus points for the player not at the team level. So if you already had Trout or cycled through then you get the 1.3 multipler. I say that is crap why have a bonus for a team in there and not get the multipler points. And second not many people either have Trout already or will cycle through. I don't know but another negative to the game for me. Trying to stay positive here...
  • IIIDONOVANIIIIIIDONOVANIII Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    You would think the 1.3x multiplier would apply to the final amount of points, but I guess this is not the case. I guess it should be more clear as to what is being multiplied as to not confuse the player. I will keep an eye out in my own game to see if this happens as well. Best of luck this weekend!
    Playing since Tap Sports Baseball '15
    Connect with me on TSP! Always love meeting new people!
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I have both the Slugfest and Walk Off Hero Pick Em multipliers and neither have worked as I would understand them. Both start their descriptions as "1.3X multiplier to club bonus points..." but that is not happening for me. I did notice during Slugfest that there was a 1.3 multiplier flashing on the screen after a round was completed being applied to the actual HR distance points, but it goes by so fast I can't confirm what it's about. Otherwise, for me, Club bonus points are not being adjusted at the completion of a round....and I need all the help I can get ;)
    It's all done with mirrors