NYY 15'jakelapidus 2 votes
40%
Bigpredfandoomsdayd18BleedinblueJamminjerkSakaV2ExposMontreal 6 votes
46%
SwolecatscottpdannLIGHTSOUT777DFBBelksteaksrmouse511jamikl42 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    BleedinblueBleedinblue Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I really hope Glu pays attention to this. 
  • Options
    doomsdayd18doomsdayd18 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    It’s kind of a hard question to answer because all 3 hav different things tht I like.  But the biggest reason I chose 17 was because of the leveling up players.  U should not hv to start on bronze when ur team has already completed bronze level.   Give me silver level players when I’m silver level  gold for gold. So on so forth. One thing I do like and hav heard from other players as well is that when u have a problem in 16 and 17 all u would hear back from CS was “sorry. We will forward ur message “ then u would never hear back from them unless it was to tell you that they are working on it and never get it resolved. But in 18 I’ve had several problems taken care of and settled. Quick response in 18 for me anyways. I’ve even complained about glitches in walk off and losing gold because of it only to hav them refund me the gold I lost. Maybe take different things from each year and incorporate them into 2019 and see what happens 
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    2017 was the best!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    '18 is by FAR the best for no other reason than their ability to limit hacking. Their new policy has made it difficult for most people to cheat and as a result, the game environment is much more enjoyable. As far as resources are concerned, I agree with the general sentiment. Making all picks start out at bronze is ridiculous. My biggest complaint is the lack of incentive to advance in levels. That seems rather backwards. Games shouldn't encourage camping to this degree.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.