Options

Vip Status Suggestions

jjarosz26jjarosz26 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
I would like to make a few suggestions to make the VIP selection more clear to everyone.  First I would say that there should be a known set of guidelines for everyone to follow that is looking to become one. It is not like your a government agency that is protecting a national secret. Make it public what it takes to be a VIP. I would also look more closely at your activity of your users.  I had a club member become VIP in a matter of a few weeks, loyalty to players that have played longer and more often should go a long way.  I have played more than 8 hours a day since the middle of the 17 version and have spent over $400 in the last month alone with no VIP invite.  I would really like to know exactly what it takes to be invited.  

Comments

• Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I think it has something to do with soliciting and apps can not solicit funds, or tell how much it takes in order to obtain VIP status because then they would be technically asking for money instead of a person volunteering to give.  ;)
  • Options
    Makes sense,  still extremely frustrating though
  • Options
    @jjarosz26 I know right.. the struggle for VIP status is REAL  :D
  • Options
  • Options
    So how can they do this but glu can't?  There are a ton of other apps that do this as well
  • Options
  • Options
    @jjarosz26 okay, I understand what you mean. I am not sure why GLU is so secretive with becoming VIP. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm not even mad that I'm not a vip yet,  I just want to know how close I am.  Just annoying 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Simple reason not to disclose how much you have to spend to become VIP could be that if you don't know how much it takes to become a VIP you keep spending & hoping you'll get there one day. Even if you have already passed a certain threshold that may or may not exist.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I would if I didn't have a wife and kids
  • Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @Houmy I have said the same thing. I won’t disclose amount I’ve spent.. (maybe buyers remorse) but I have stopped spending the last few weeks because of the cut and paste responses I get. But my response was why would I continue to spend to reach a fictitious number. Then when your told “we don’t know how they pick” it gets frustrating so I decided not to spend.. end of the day their bottom line isn’t hurting so I let the aggravation go and am enjoying the game for now. I’ve noticed since reaching gold level that the regular players aren’t much help anymore and that you dang near have to have bonus players but again that’s about it.
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    “How is a rainbow made” “how does a posi-trac on a Plymouth work”

“it it just does”

-joe dirt