Options

Tiers

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
i would love to see a tier 7 added for weekday events. Somewhere around 5,000,000 for clubs

also on the compete tiers I would love to see a tier 7 added there also. I always get the 6 tiers there in my first streak (it only takes 1 25-game streak and then the tiers are done for the whole weekend.)

Comments

• Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Indeed.  Its time to expand the tiers back to what they were last year. 80 million would get you some prime draft picks on the weekend! The good ol days. Lol.  Its prob not far off, I noticed that Derby has been extended to 6 levels again and you can bet a Prime Slugger will be the reward on Wednesday 
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Not a ton of clubs hitting the 80 million yet that I've noticed. I wish they would expand the boosts. Maybe not back to top 100 like it was, but at least top 50  
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    We hit 80 mil every weekend right now
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Yea on a lot of events, my club is achieving way over the 2.5mil and it would be nice to strive for something else. Maybe it would help get the slackers in the club to participate more haha. (So I don’t have to kick out the few slugs that trickle in every week)