Bonus Player Icon Meanings

Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Can you make a key of what the icons mean for bonus players. Is walkoff hero. I know some of them, some I didnt see yet I'm sure.  But I see a lot of people in global chat asking. Even in club theres a lot of discussion what they mean and best places to use said specific players 

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Forsakencowboy15 I am not clear but your post if you are referring to players you already own or not but if you already own the player then it would be in the player info section. As far as best places/positions to use those players other than having them on your active roster so that they play their position or maybe DH the WOH boost wouldn't make any difference as that is an additional boost during walkoff only and would not matter in other modes.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Houmy. I literally just smacked my forehead. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bigpredfan thanks buddy. That is great help. One thing that was interesting is some All stars requiring prime XP. I never ran into that in 17 and we don't have any in 18 yet so that is news to me. Loved the all stars simply for the fact that they were almost as good as primes but didn't need the hard to get prime xp.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I found that weird too. That chart on the player bonuses helped me figure out some that I had no clue about
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Nice post pred. Really appreciate the insight