Streak time

elitesmasherselitesmashers Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
So I'm in the middle of a pretty good streak during todays event and halfway through the autoplay I notice I'm losing so I decide to play the inning. I score quite a few runs and able to pull away. I continue to auto to the end and notice that the time had exhausted and my streak was over. My suggestion would be to not let time exhaust if you are playing live. Once you are auto playing I get that time runs away. However exhausting time on a streak while playing live defeats the "fun" of keeping your streak alive. Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Problem with that is that you could pause the game and come back hours later and pick up the rest of the inning. Not saying that's your intent but I am sure GLU takes that into consideration. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• elitesmasherselitesmashers Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Good point. However, there has to be some way to monitor actual play to allow a pause or still run the time if no play is detected.
  • dadneverwinsdadneverwins Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Why does time matter in a win streak anyway... I get it, you have to spend gold to extend it.  How about being able to pause the event, no time taken away, but no games added...
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Dad never wins, I fear that opens the game up to exploits. You could effectively spend that time playing another offer game to get gold, resume the streak and then extend it further after with gold. This would open a can of worms because you would have ridiculously long streaks and people earning a lot of points, widening the competition gap to your top tier participants in an unreachable stratosphere.