How do you get VIP

Comments

• SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Another thing. What you did in past years has no bearing on achieving VIP status this year. I was close last year as I was receiving the following message when I communicated with Customer Service: “As a valued customer, your status has been upgraded to priority service .....”. Not getting that message this year when I communicate with Customer Service. 
  • sammyboylanesammyboylane Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yeah I wish I could get vip I’m in over 600 dollars. Active in the game a lot! I wonder if it is just random?
  • JJcodmilkJJcodmilk Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    qkpony said:
    I got mine a few months ago. Not really sure how it just happened. Actually didn't really know much about it at the time either. 
    How much $ have u put into the game?
  • AustinStepsAustinSteps Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I played nearly every day 2018. Have proven 19 I contribute as much as most players but am still convinced glu hates me 😂 too often I get screwed by the game. Good luck to you. 
  • SpecialDeliverySpecialDelivery Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Just going to take some time. It will come eventually 😁
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited May 2019
    It not JUST about $, I think, although that seems to be the biggest factor.  I have seen others say $818 is the magic number, but that seems like a weird amount to me...  I have seen others say being active here, and on global chat is important, too.  I carried mine over from 18.  I am not sure exactly what I spent but I know it was somewhere between $1200 and $1500 total.  I haven't spent much so far in 19.
  • snydzsnydz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We don't unveil anything when it comes to getting into the program. We like the mystique of it being a secret society. ;)
    What the scam
    Just takes time. It will come 1 day just be patient 😎
  • Dtown48466Dtown48466 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Still waiting on mvp status have spent tons of money over the years don’t want to add it up to be honest. 
  • thesodgerssuckthesodgerssuck Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Still waiting hopefully soon
  • txlnghornstxlnghorns Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    How do you view your own team profile??
  • dslaven3dslaven3 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Click on your name in the top left hand corner of the menu. 
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I spent 845 last year and 80 so far this year I play like 8-12 hours on and off daily and am heavily involved in events and I post in here. Keeping my finger crossed 🤞🏻
    I’ve spent a good amount of money also and I’m waiting patiently for my invite 😎
  • M00K1EM00K1E Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I spent 845 last year and 80 so far this year I play like 8-12 hours on and off daily and am heavily involved in events and I post in here. Keeping my finger crossed 🤞🏻
    How do you know how much you’ve spent? I’m trying to look at how much I’ve spent but can’t find it anywhere?
    My plums are juicy
  • cdgonzalezmendezcdgonzalezmendez Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Bosox81 said:
    It will happen when it happens, just keep playing and enjoying the game, just as you did before you even heard of vip, it's a great game and good way  to pass the time, dont get all bent out of shape worrying about vip!! A guy in my club just got it today and I say congrats to him and whomever else might of got it!! Good for you guys!! 
    Positivity, love it even tho I don’t like Sox of any color..red or white
  • SFTokzSFTokz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anyone have insight on becoming vip?
  • 51OAK51OAK Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Been playing consistent 5-6 hours a day for past 2 years & still no VIP. 
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I spent hundreds of dollars over 18 and 19. Lead my club who is a top 15 club everyday avg team strength 90. I have more then a billion points than #2 over a billion more than 7 VIP guys in my club, I promote Facebook, have 5 prime players, scored 450 million pts on HOF yesterday have over 5000 wins this year on pace for over 20000 play 4+ hours per day and STILL CANT GET VIP!!! Who knows how to get VIP I have done everything I thought but I guess it’s just pure luck of the draw...
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @gurba19 once you hit level 10 all star buy a 20 dollar pack and vip should pop up that’s what it did for me 
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @bodeen2011 I am level 10 now and I have purchased packs won’t go past 10 
  • KRYPTKRYPT Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I'd like to know as well
  • Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I'm stuck on lvl 9 with the red arrow flashing,and know almost lvl 12 after about $1800 and still nothing! I want my perks!!
  • ALOHATRIBE249ALOHATRIBE249 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Just be patience, and we might get it..everyone spent money,active ingames,facebook,Twitter, forum..its a waiting game
    Last year $818 seemed to be the magic number. What about this year??
    I just got my vip..hell yeah
    I just got my vip..hell yeah
    How much?
    I dont know how much i spent..i keep sign in FB,Twitter and Forum..plus active in-games..i think thats all you need to do
    .i think
    I dont know how much i spent..i keep sign in FB,Twitter and Forum..plus active in-games..i think thats all you need to do
    .i think

You can tell by how many all star tickets you have. 
    8590 tickets, going for 12560 to compete the next level