Season mode no pennants

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
I’m not receiving pennants for the games I play in season mode. I contacted customer care days ago and haven’t gotten any response.

Comments

• JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Same here!  
  • JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Im gonna hold off playing the 76-80 because I don’t want to miss the pennants or the pitching picks
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This happened to me on two separate occasions. I contacted CS, but they were confused. It fixed itself during my next set so I just gave up with CS.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • [Glu Sports] Sparkle[Glu Sports] Sparkle Administrator 6 Posts
    Hey guys thanks for reporting this. We are are taking a look at this issue.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I had a season mode glitch today too. I’m not sure how I feel about it. I was in the semi-finals. I won and it gave me the rewards for the finals and then I had to start a new season. Kinda excited for the 5,000 pennants, but bummed to miss the XP from the semi-finals reward 

I had a season mode glitch today too. I’m not sure how I feel about it. I was in the semi-finals. I won and it gave me the rewards for the finals and then I had to start a new season. Kinda excited for the 5,000 pennants, but bummed to miss the XP from the semi-finals reward 

If it were me, I'd be bummed about missing out on the pennants from the semis.
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I've had the same issue the last few days.  While attempting to play season mode at work on terrible WiFi, I did not receive pennants upon game completion . When I tried later in the day on hotel WiFi I received the pennants again.  It seems to be a signal strength issue but had only happened in the two most recent version of the  game
    Sparkle said:

Hey guys thanks for reporting this. We are are taking a look at this issue.

It's nice to know that admins do monitor the forums. I've tried to contact CS about various issues and quite honestly, it's very disappointing.
  • jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Did your problem ever get resolved? I too, am now not recieving sny awards for season games. Last 8 games nothing
    They just announced in the news that when you're not in a club, the pennants won't register. It makes sense now because the two times I didn't get my pennants, I wasn't in a club.