June POTM Edwin Diaz, incorrectly labeled as April, not registering bonus points

LBCBWC2LBCBWC2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
please fix. this is the only day when he has value... just wasted 20 bonus game before realizing he isn't scoring. frustrating.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You sure you dont have last months POM diaz. There are two versions of him. I have June POTM and his points are fine. Try restarting your app, sometimes that does it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • LBCBWC2LBCBWC2 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I am 100% sure. I purchased this Diaz on July 3. There was no last month (May) potm Diaz. There was an April potm Diaz. After the app update on July 3 (the first night of the June potm box) my June Diaz morphed into April Diaz. May potm Blake treinen also turned into June potm treinen. He didn’t revert until today actually. Anyway, I don’t care what his tag is. And he still has a max of 425 which is correct (April potm maxes were only 415).  I just wanted the club bonus points. It’s basically too late at this point. These guys make good games. But they have 0 clue on the customer relations side of things. In over their heads.