Club VS Club prize missing!

EdgedevEdgedev Registered Users 67 Posts
Hello,

I put in a ticket over the app and all I’ve gotten are cookie-cutter answers. I don’t care about the glitch, I just want my prizes. 

Here is the issue:

I compete in the versus event. In the 3rd one I end up having the MVP, highest point-getter, etc. I wait until the event is over. Later I come to collect the prizes. The game quits on me. Then I open back up, and nothing has been awarded to me! I go back to claim again, and nothing! I am livid. I send customer support a ticket and all they can tell me is that they will tell the developers...

what kind of BS is that?! I spent gold to get the highest and I deserve to get my prizes that are due to me! This is why good players stop playing. Because they get screwed over. I have payed for gold, I have used the gold... and nothing. I spent over 300 gold trying to get to the top and I did. Only to be screwed over in the end by Glu and now no one wants to help! 

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Myself and 4 other members of my club were playing in the 4th match a few days ago and i had a breakthrough scoring 30k in points (for the first time) to get us over the hump to win, and me to get mvp & high round. That particular match the developers had changed the rewards up and Match Win got a Prime Pick while the other two categories got different kinds of XP. With 2 mins to go i went to look at the rewards page (i guess to admire the prize items that were about to come) and saw that the Prime Pick award for match win was changed back to 3000 regular xp. Very unhappy... but then, when we opened the awards, two of our members got the Prime Picks while the other three players got the XP (all for Match Win remember). So I opened a ticket, explaining in great detail...providing updates as new info came in...... The CS woman was very polite and apologetic and forwarded the issue to the developnent team. A couple of days later i was informed that they were sorry but the development team had determined that we had received the rewards as were intended. Obviously nonsense, I politely informed the CS woman as such, she replied again apologetic but she couldn't do anything because the development team wouldn't change their decision. I made her smile because i let it go while not accepting the development team's response.
    I let it go because there are much bigger issues in life than the nonsense that happens in this game from time to time, being well aware that some of these game issues can cost players affected a great deal in terms of financial loss and a great deal of time and energy. I also wanted show the side of CS that gets caught in the middle between the players on one side and the developers on the other side, the developers by the way who may believe they alone have the facts. My two cents...
    It's all done with mirrors