All-Star Players after this week

maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
anyone know how the all-star players are treated after this week? Will they stay 355 Max players or lower?

Comments

• SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    stay
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @maddmaxx67 all star players are not boosted so their max stays the same. GLU did offer a version of them called "All Star prediction" boxes for both AL & NL. For $19.99 you would get two AL or NL picks, depending on which you selected, and they would get a permanent boost if their league won. That was offered through the announcements but after there was a Google glitch for android users they were removed and I haven't seen them again.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Ok so it's 1:30 AM and I had been slugging all day. I haven't seen the boxes again because the "prediction" period is over. :smile:

• MRSPARKYMRSPARKY Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Does that boost for the winning league only happen if you bought from that prediction box?  It was the same exact players so hoping the ones I got prior to that box will get the boost!
    I believe so. If the ones you have aren't boosted already then it would seem that only prediction box ones would be boosted. 

• MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Houmy said:

@maddmaxx67 all star players are not boosted so their max stays the same. GLU did offer a version of them called "All Star prediction" boxes for both AL & NL. For $19.99 you would get two AL or NL picks, depending on which you selected, and they would get a permanent boost if their league won. That was offered through the announcements but after there was a Google glitch for android users they were removed and I haven't seen them again.

If they are not boosted it's pretty weird. I just pulled a Kimbrell 6 overall higher than a prime with specialty and about 20 higher than a prime. Whatever I'll take it for 25 gold to get an extra round on CvC.
    edited July 2018
    If you are referring to an All Star Kimbrell and it has the stars around his picture then that is a Prime All Star which has higher max than regular primes. The sweet thing about them is that they use blue XP instead of Prime XP.

Houmy said:

If you are referring to an All Star Kimbrell and it has the stars around his picture then that is a Prime All Star which has higher max than regular primes. The sweet thing about them is that they use blue XP instead of Prime XP.

That's the one. I did not know that since, like you said, it was only regular XP. Neato gang.
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I got a Prime All-Star Kluber as a C vs C prize.
    Congrats to both of you @MacGruber & @maddmaxx67 . They are great and will be your aces for a long time. I only have 3 non-prime ones but below is how they have performed half way through season mode and I can't even imagine what a Prime All Star would do.

I have a mix of all star and prime starters, all doing wellers, all 
    Now I feel inadequate @maddmaxx67 :) . That is definitely impressive.

Houmy said:

Now I feel inadequate @maddmaxx67 :) . That is definitely impressive.

I only have the prime Cole as a SP so I won't even bother to post.
    The Prime All-Star Kluber is almost unfair. Only had him a day, but 36 IP, 3 hits allowed, no runs or walks, 83k’s.
  • demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Ive got the prime All-star Verlander, he has an ERC of -.060 lol